Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
RobertB

Default Looking for a 32-46 "driver" pickup.

City: El Paso
State: TX
Price: $7-10K

Even though I haven't finished the MGBGT or done anything to the "new" 31 Model A, I have a lust for a 32-46 Ford pickup.

I'm looking for a "driver" I can use and finish up with a rolling restoration. Maybe someone's project that still lacks the paint and body work, or the driver you want to sell to finance the new project.

I know finding a gem is out of the question in the $7-10K range, but I'm not looking for a show car and I don't really mind modifications that may help the truck be more driveable.

Just keep me in mind if you run into something that's not your taste or you know someone with a truck for sale.

I have had to admit to myself that I am too old, and perhaps too lazy, to do an entire restoration. I just sold off five British sports cars and a 65 Mustang. I used the proceeds to buy the Model A.

I have a running, driving 1994 F150 4x4 that serves my needs as a run to the Home Depot truck, but I just have this desire for the old Ford. Sometimes I think I was born 30 years too late.