Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
1928Pickuppain

Default Fustrated at Snyders (Vent session)

So I've been getting parts from Snyders for years with no problems, when there was they fixed them right. My model a has been in hibernation for a few years and thus no need to order parts. So now I order parts from Snyders, my first order its front axel parts and all my break parts for the front. Well when it shows up there's no break wedges in there. Ok no big deal I call them say there's no break wedges and I say I need them by the upcoming saterday. They say no prob they'll send them right out. I think great no problems. So saterday comes and goes and there's no package . So I call back and they never sent them clerical mistake. Ok they finally send them out I still haven't gotten them that was a few days ago today I get invoice finally shipped today? So that means I won't see them till Monday at the soonest and all I want to do is assemble my breaks. Then in the mean time thinking they had corrected the problem I placed another order for transmission and bell housing parts. They get shipped to wrong address they say I must have put the wrong address in on the web order (I know I didn't was extra carfull about everything after some hoopla they decide there going to send the parts out but I still need to pay shipping because it was (my falt) I still don't beleive it was and when I try to bring up the fact even if it was my fault they should still eat it for messing up on the first two orders and the parts I still haven't seen..... yep. Nop pretended I didn't speak so yea I eating an addition $10 it's not much. And they made sure to tell me that even though they tracked the order and see that it's being returned to sender. (If it gets lost in the mail they will bill my card agin to make up the cost. It's really not the money that's the problem (sure every bit helps) but it's the principle. There's a lot of money going to be spent on my A (starting total nuts
To bolts restoration and I guess they won't be seeing any of it. I guess this is just a vent session i don't know if any one else has had simulator problems but it's frustrating!