Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2020, 09:26 AM   #1
Steve Plucker
BANNED

Default SPAM Letter 101

For those of you who do not know what a SPAM letter looks like...here is one:

Hello,

Thanks for the mail.However,I want you to know that the price is okay by me and as for picking it up that will not be a problem..I will contact an agent that will handle the pick up...So that will not be a problem....As for the payment i will be paying with Cashier's Check which will be cashed easily...I want you to know that i will be adding shipping money for the Cashier's Check you are going to receive..in which you will deduct your $14,000,and send the remaining balance to the agent that will be coming for the pick up at your place.To send it out i will need your full name and address where the Cashier's Check will be sent to and your phone number...Listed bellow:

1. The full name on the Cashier's Check
2. Mailing Address to send the Cashier's Check
3. Contact phone number.

So that the Cashier's Check can be written out in your name and mail to your address..
PS:I will want you to kindly put SOLD on the advert from the placing site..okay, or any interested buyer that mail you,just let them know that it has been sold,so for doing that i will be willing to compensate you with $100.Hope this is clear to you..

Get back to me asap.

Mr.Ken...

Pluck
Steve Plucker is offline   Reply With Quote