Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-30-2018, 06:40 PM   #21
ford2831

Default Re: Picker's & " A " 's Tonight

Thanks guys for the kind thoughts about my Dad Bill Johnson. BJ’s Model A Parts. The American Pickers show did a great job on portraying it about my parents and my Dad & Moms legacy. Which is very important to me. I love going to the shows and hearing more stories about them. I think they would have been over the moon with the show last night. Dad was an amazing man who loved Model A’s and the hobby. I only hope I can carry on with his dream.
And yes I was Hesitant about doing the show when daughter Savannah reached out to them. But it was an amazing day and I’m glad it was a tribute to my folks most importantly. And the advertising is great to, We need to move these cars and parts to get them rolling down the road the way they were meant to. Thanks to all our past friends/ customers, and I look forward to meeting, helping many more. Vanessa Johnson Please call anytime 765-640-1931
ford2831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #22
CHuDWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by john charlton View Post
Chudwah I should have clarified my post in that the roadster mentioned did not have a rear mounted spare . Thank you for your comment anyway .

John in same place same weather .

Ah, OK. Your post mentioned the car was a 30 or 31 - just wanted to clarify the fender spare, rack and full bumper were 1930 only.
CHuDWah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 02-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #23
Oldbluoval

Saw the episode last night. I remember a few of the cars Bill had from "back when".

Bill and Betty were great people and for sure Vanessa has carried on the same tradition. Bill was actually from "these parts" (east TN) and used to come down often. His brother had JJ's Mustang parts for years.
Really nostalgic to see the place and the parts.
Best to you Vanessa and all.

Bill Underwood
Oldbluoval is offline   Reply With Quote