Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
Ross F-1
Senior Member
Ross F-1's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 2,296
Default Need a brace - 8BA to BH

My truck has an 8BA/EAB Car engine in it, with an oil pan that has the three studs on the pan. I am lacking the bracket or brace that goes from the three studs to the bellhousing. I only have Truck parts books, so I don't have a way to confirm this p/n, but I believe it is 8CM-6825. I realize that is a Merc part number, but I believe I have the Merc oil pan (below). It has the internal tray.

Does anyone have a spare of this piece they would want to part with? Is that the correct P/N?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oil Pan outside.jpg (49.6 KB, 33 views)
'52 F-1, EAB flathead
Ross F-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.