Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-15-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
Ronnieroadster

Default !932 Ford Tudor Body

City: Wallingford
State: CT
Price: 4500.00

Ford 1932 Tudor body looking for a new home. I have the body mounted to 4 X 4 wood to keep it stable. This body is solid but in need of body work and the usual patch panels plus the entire rear floor section. For the lower rear of the body I have the original lower rear panel that the bottom of body bolts to its in fair condition useable or can be used as a pattern to make a new one no reproduction of this part is available to my knowledge.
Both doors need the inner bottoms replaced and outer lower surface repair panels which are available. Both doors open but closing takes some force since the body is not sitting on a frame the original door mechs and inside release handles work. The top left rear of the body has had damage which needs to be straightened also the belt line along the bottom of the left rear window is in need of attention. The metal in these areas as well as the rest of the body is in good shape so metal working the surface should be no problem.
The only inside window trim is on the rear window the steel supports on each side of the rear window are there but the bottom mounting surface is missing on each one. The wood is also in good shape and as seen in the pictures the left rear window regulator assembly is missing.
Overall this is A good start for building an affordable Deuce. If interested please send me a PM or call me 203-265-7052
Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32 sedan for sale 2.jpg (148.4 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 32 sedan for sale 3.jpg (102.1 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg 32 sedan for sale 4.jpg (112.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 32 sedan for sale 5.jpg (129.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg 32 Body for sale 6.jpg (139.9 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg 32 ford body for sale.jpg (54.7 KB, 101 views)
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH

Last edited by Ronnieroadster; 10-15-2017 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Adding picture
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #2
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: !932 Ford Tudor Body

Body has been sold going to become a really nice tradtional flathead Ford powered Hot Rod
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote