Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
alrivera

Default 1936 Ford Tudor Sedan running gear for sale

City: Denver City
State: Texas
Price: 1200 OBO

I am removing all of the stock 1936 Ford running gear off of my 36 Tudor sedan and want to sell it all, preferably together....car has rolling and steerable chassis......rolls freely....
I have FOR SALE:
1.) Front axle, brakes, wheels, steering arms,
2.) Steering box, with pittman arm and steering column and steering wheel....NOTE: steering column and steering shaft have been cut about 1 foot above the steering box.
3.) Brake and clutch pedals, arms (manual brake arms are broken, may be fixable...just have not looked into that)
4.) Battery box and center X-brace Center covers (where the crossmembers meet in the middle)
5.) All four shock absorbers, but all 4 shock arms are broken...do not know if shock shafts rotate or not.
6.) Front crossmember and buggy spring and all brackets, etc., including the long arms that go from the front axle to the center of the x-braces (not sure what they are called)
7.) Banjo rear end and driveshaft asembly, with same long arms, wheels, etc. I am not sure if I will get rid of rear buggy spring yet or not, but if I do, the buyer of these parts gets first shot at it. I am probably going to keep the rear frame crossmember...If I have forgotten any other drivetrain parts, ask me about them...there is not motor or tranny associated with this car.
Thanks for looking. Frame is in Denver City, Texas (West Texas). I have not looked into shipping, etc., not do I know the weight of these pieces....Al Rivera 806-215-1295
alrivera is offline   Reply With Quote