Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Archives > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #1

Default Need a 1925 Model T

Hi,

I am looking for a 1925 Ford Model T to buy. My father has lung cancer & he told me that the Model T was the only type of car that he has not driven. I would like to get a 1925 Model T because that was the year he was born. If anyone came help me, please Email me & I would get back to you ASAP. I would like to fine one in Ohio.

Thank you for your time.

Bob...

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #2

Default Re: Need a 1925 Model T

I have a l925 Model T pickup for sale. It is newly restored. Red box, black fenders and roadster body. It runs great, new top and beautiful wood wheels. Upholstery is cream leather and the seats are like buggy seats. My father restored this car and he is well known for 1st class restoration. I am asking $ l0,000 for this car. I need a touring or sedan which will seat 4 people.

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #3

Default Re: Need a 1925 Model T

I have a l925 Model T pickup for sale. It is newly restored. Red box, black fenders and roadster body. It runs great, new top and beautiful wood wheels. Upholstery is cream leather and the seats are like buggy seats. My father restored this car and he is well known for 1st class restoration. I am asking $ l0,000 for this car. I need a touring or sedan which will seat 4 people.