Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Archives > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #1

Default 23 T questions

does anyone know of a frame for a 1923 model t that accepts blown 383 strokers (chevy)? can i hook up a weidt's superide IRS and a superide II front suspension to 'T' frames? i need some other help to - wut colors? i like grays and i really like the mercedes benz smoke silver but dont have that kinda money. are there any 'copy-cat' colors like that? wuts a good interior color? i like the gray from rolls royce, but again, aint got that kinda money... im using some mickey thompson drag tires paired up with weld racing wheels but dont remember the size at the moment. im thinking about using the spirit 1 piece fiber glass body. good idea? one more question - wut kinda stereo system? once again, i aint got much money but i want something nice... any help is appreciated!

BTW - i also have a stock 27 im workin on. its gonna be stock. does anyone know of any T clubs up in washington? the closest car club to me is for all hot rods and its in maple valley. theyre called the Street Rats.

<table><tr><td><font face="arial">

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #2

Default Re: 23 T questions

woops! i dunno how to edit posts, but i meant to say heidt's instead of weidt's

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #3

Default Re: 23 T questions

i did a little research and found that i dont think i can use the heidt's IRS becuase you cant cut it to be narrower... so i guess i'll stick with a ford 9 inch. BTW - anyone find a frame to mount a 383 yet?