Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-02-2019, 11:33 PM   #1
ModelAWagon

Default Woody Wagon SIG Update

There has been a delay on the release of the Model A Ford SIG Woody Wagons newsletter for the end of 2019. They will be in the mail later this week. Big news being released.

Last edited by ModelAWagon; 12-02-2019 at 11:40 PM.
ModelAWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 08:41 AM   #2
kenparker

Default Re: Woody Wagon SIG Update

Is the woody waagon newsletter a paper copy or is there an online/email copy available?
kenparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:49 AM   #3
ModelAWagon

Hi, We are transitioning right now. The 2019 Number 5 newsletter will be available in print form. 2020 will be available in digital form or print. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in becoming a woody wagons special interest group member.

If you send me your address and I will get you a letter. Yearly Dues would be $20 for new membership. With your membership, I will get you back copies of the the 2019 newsletters and register you for the upcoming 2020 year.

I am taking this organization over so bare with me. Thank you for your interest.

Tim
Old 12-04-2019, 01:43 AM   #4
Dick Carne

Thanks for stepping in behind Tim ... you have some pretty big shoes to fill, but I for one appreciate someone willing to venture forth and pick up the mantle to carry on the tradition for the rest of us. I'd like to offer my help and support, but our '29 is still in pieces and is spread between two different locations for the time being, so I am afraid that I would be rather limited in my overall knowledge and contributions in that regard. Nonetheless, if . . .
Dick Carne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
ModelAWagon

Are you a current member of the Woody Wagons Special interest Group? If so, you will get a newsletter but more like a letter about the club and the transition. We are all in this together. My knowledge is enough to be dangerous. Trying to branch this interest group out on the internet also. If not a member, you can message me at [email protected] and I can get you specifics.

If you send me your address and I will get you a letter. Yearly Dues would be $20 for new membership. With your membership, I will get you back copies of the the 2019 newsletters and register you for the upcoming 2020 year.

Also thanks for offering help. I am sure I will need it soon!
Old 12-10-2019, 05:24 PM   #6
Fred K OR

Tim what do you consider a "woody wagon"?? Is it a huckster type or ??
Fred K OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:19 PM   #7
ModelAWagon

Most people consider them Ford Model A Station Wagons which was the 150A or 150B. There were the 255 Special Delivery and the travelers which also meet the specific titled. A Huckster is also a wood-bodied car that was made by cabinetmakers and other tradesmen. Some feel they are Woody Wagons since they hauled "stuff" but on the other hand others disagree. I am open to free interpretation.