Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
t-head

Default The Larz Anderson Auto Museum Needs Your Help

We at The Old Motor have been telling you about our first fund raiser. Well it is now open and we are helping the Larz Anderson Auto Museum get this incredible 1907 Fiat to the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance later this summer.The fund is to help them pay for the new tires this car needs and it will help them immensely, as they will be able to benefit from the world-wide exposure the car will get at the concours .

You can read the full story about the Fiat here and see many photos of this incredible car.

Like many museums, they rely on donations from the public to carry out their mission. We hope
this will be only the first round of fund raising to help form a preservation fund that can be used to
take care of the needs of the core “Larz Anderson Collection” of rare and early vehicles. These masterpieces
were first shared with the public when the Anderson’s opened their carriage house to tours of its “ancient vehicles” in 1927.

The Larz Anderson Museum now has their easy and secure credit card payment set up so that you can donate directly to them here.

Please help them if you can as any donation no matter how small will be welcome.

Last edited by t-head; 06-12-2012 at 01:03 PM.
t-head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
Garage Dog

Default Re: The Larz Anderson Auto Museum Needs Your Help

T-Head....out of thanks for all I can see that you are doing for the old car comuninty and this museum, I made a dontion to help out with the cause.

I recomend other Ford Barner's do the same as it is a very good cause and it was easy to donate.
Garage Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
t-head

Default Re: The Larz Anderson Auto Museum Needs Your Help

Garage Dog, thanks so much for helping them out, I am sure they will appreciate it.

If anyone is interested they can see original photos of the Larz Anderson Museums fine cars on their website.

The Fiat shown above is on there in detail. Thanks again to all of you for your interest.
t-head is offline   Reply With Quote