Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-18-2020, 01:54 PM   #1
34FordFabricator

Default 1933 1934 Ford Roadster Phaeton Trim Above Wiper Motor

City: Broomall
State: PA
Price: $75.00

For Sale: 1933 1934 Ford Roadster Phaeton Trim Above Wiper Motor. It is the closest thing to putting a NOS part on your car. This part is hand made with the highest of quality. It is an exact duplicate of the original in every way. Made from 20 gauge steel. All holes are punched with a punch press and all edges are professionally debured. The face has a gentle bend and the underside has a very tight just as the original did. It dosen't get any better. All you will have to do is send it out to your best chrome plater to make it show ready. Part is made and ready to ship. Price is $75.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the USA for a total of $78.00 to get it to your door. Proudly made in the USA. Contact Bill at [email protected] or phone 610-353-8582 after 6 EST

Let me talk a little bit about this part. It is a very difficult part to make. Mainly because there is a 90 degree bend on the curved portion. It would be very easy to distort this part if the correct process in not followed. During each step of the process I use a granite surface plate to insure flatness and a digital caliper to maintain size. If you look at the curved portion you will see that it maintains a smooth and perfect arc. There are no dents, grind marks, nicks, or imperfections in the part. The holes are punched with a punch press to insure a beautiful smooth and perfectly round hole. I have a original that I used as a guide to make this part. I looked at the original under a magnifier to see exactly what the edges and rolled bends look like. The first one I did make was for my own car so you can figure I wanted it to be perfect and pass for a original and it does. And then I continued to make more for other guys who have the need MAINTAINING that same quality. And the best thing of all it is made in the USA and completely by me so I can keep control of how it comes out. Bill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 1.JPG (28.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 2.JPG (28.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 3.JPG (29.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 4.JPG (32.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 5.JPG (28.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 6.JPG (30.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 34 Ford Above Wiper Plate 7.jpg (32.4 KB, 3 views)
34FordFabricator is online now   Reply With Quote