Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-31-2023, 07:29 PM   #1
Incognito-A

Default Hershey Travel

City: SF
State: CA
Price: 525

I pretty much have Hershey dialed in to $1,200 for the week, that’s flight, car, and Airbnb. I fly non stop both ways on major carrier from SFO to PHL, rent a car through Costco Travel at PHL, and book an Airbnb 1 bedroom apartment in Harrisburg.

I’m looking to split the cost of a two bedroom apartment and car rental + gas. Approx cost for you will be $350 housing, $175 car = $525 You are responsible for getting to either Philadelphia or Harrisburg where I can pick you up or we can coordinate if you live in the SF Bay Area.

I can get a one bedroom cheaper but splitting the cost on a two bedroom will still save each of us ~$300 on the trip.

I’m mid 40’s, professional, non smoker, non drinker. I’m up early to the swap meet and events and back to the apartment for dinner. I take advantage of having a kitchen and cook nearly all meals in.

If this is of interest please contact me ASAP as I will need to finalize the Airbnb soon. I will require a $150 non refundable deposit to cover the additional cost of the room if you cancel.
Incognito-A is offline   Reply With Quote