Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Late V8 (1954+)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-25-2019, 08:21 PM   #1
miker98038

Default Councours Parts, NV

If this has come up, my apologies.

Out of the blue I got a new catalog from Concours Parts in Carson City NV. I’ve bought 55-57 Thunderbird parts from them over the years, and they’ve been a good supplier.

The new catalog is larger and better illustrated than I recall, but the new thing I noticed was the back cover.

They have an online catalog for 1962-1972 Fairlane/Torino and 1948-1972 Ford trucks.

Paper versions for 1958-1966 Thunderbird, 1949-1959 “Big Ford, Mercury and Edsel” and 1960-1972 Ford/Galaxie/LTD

I’ve seen numerous post about some of the old line suppliers being bought up, etc. So this might be a shot for some of you looking for parts.

I have no connection with Concours except as an occasional retail customer.

concoursparts.com
miker98038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
Hot Rod Reverend

Default Re: Councours Parts, NV

I too have purchased from them in the past and mostly with good results. There was an occasion where I received an e-mail from them to purchase parts at a percentage discount, which I called to order a full 55 Ford grille and parking light housing assembly - the whole works. Unfortunately I was told that item was not in stock and the percentage discount would not be applied. Further, I was told by Concours that they had been out of stock for a few months and that it would be another several months before they would have any.

The whole affair would not have been much of an issue if they had not use the 55 Ford grille assembly as their main graphic for the discount e-mail. Not too much of a fan of those kinds of practices.

Otherwise, parts have been on the money, good value, and delivered within a reasonable time frame.