Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-06-2019, 09:14 AM   #1
HarveyWallbanger

Default 1935 Ford Fenders

City: Greeley
State: Pennsylvania
Price: $300+ neg.

Everything is negotiable. Fenders for 1935, but they may fit your '36 and other body styles aside from sedan. They are all reasonably solid and definitely usable.

Fronts are definitely '35. ---- $400
Rears are almost definitely '35, with the slight hollow at the rear vs '36s ----- $300

I haven't had the opportunity to take photographs of everything, but I will when I have the time. Everything is still packed up and unsorted, so it will take some time to get to everything for pictures. Likewise, we can't just walk over to an item to describe it in detail or answer questions about specifics yet.
So if you're building one local, call and see us.

Everything is negotiable. We take cash (may trade for early Ford parts, speed equipment, 1937 Chevy parts, magnesium, etc. Money is preferred). If you prefer PayPal, use "Goods and Services" (not Friends and Family) and add 3% to your costs. We would prefer you see the parts in person, pay with money you currently have, and take home the parts that meet your expectations.

First come, first serve. No shipping except on lightweight, small items. If paid in full in advance, they can be delivered to Hershey in the fall (or Carlisle, Lake Compounce, Stafford Springs...).

All parts are located in Greeley, PA 18425. For more information, call Mark at 570-685-2680 during business hours.
HarveyWallbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #2
HarveyWallbanger

Default Re: 1935 Ford Fenders

Sold at Hershey.
HarveyWallbanger is offline   Reply With Quote