Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-30-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
old hot rodder

Default riley ohv engine

City: springville
State: tn
Price: 10,500

have completely blueprinted balanced and dyno tested riley ohv engine.....forged rods ..inserted ..pressurized oil system...aluminum covers....receipts for over 15k on engine......runs like it should...will take 10,500.00 for the engine...parting out car and do not need these items......also Mitchell syncro transmission and two speed rear axle....will take 2750.00 for these two items....also assorted things that will go with these items like gauges etc.........or will sell whole complete 29 ford coupe in nice shape.....not a show car but a driver.....complete car and running like a top.....24,500.00.....can call me at 731 446 8852 if you need more photos. also will be selling a rebuilt model a engine with transmission and rear end for 2500.00......also nice set of 29 wheels and tires....nice tires like new with really nice and straight wheels.....five of them with tires mounted and Schrader valve stems and caps........600.00.....will be selling other parts..give me a call thanks [ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miller coupe.jpg (62.2 KB, 319 views)

Last edited by old hot rodder; 02-01-2017 at 06:59 AM. Reason: wrong price on car listing....whole car 24,500 engine 10,500.00
old hot rodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
old hot rodder

Angry Re: miller ohv engine

I would like to say I am very sorry about my listing......I listed it as a riley ohv engine......it is a miller ohv engine.....my friend sent all the receipts and books on the rebuild and that is when I found out it is a miller head...again I am so sorry about the error
old hot rodder is offline   Reply With Quote