Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
FRANK PKNY

Default Ryan and all Fordbarners

Ryan: I think it would be a great idea to have Fordarn hats and shirts in a bright distinctive color with full color logo, printed on shirts front and back. Then when we are at any events we will all recongize each other as barners. You can make a few bucks. All who are intrested can prepay for the items we want to make it easyier for you , not having to layout the money. I am putting in my order now for a hat and two shirts, large. If you don't know a silkscreener I can hook you up. Frank pkny
Old 05-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
1931 flamingo

Default Re: Ryan and all Fordbarners

NO white hats, and if a new LOGO is coming we should wait for that also. JMO
Paul in CT
1931 flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
FredK

We need firewall plates like the H.A.M.B. ones! Hell, lets eventually have a Ford Barn get together at car shows. Maybe the Hot Rod Lady Cruiser lady on the HAMB can make special cookies.
FredK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
HOTRODPRIMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK PKNY View Post
Ryan: I think it would be a great idea to have Fordarn hats and shirts in a bright distinctive color with full color logo, printed on shirts front and back. Then when we are at any events we will all recongize each other as barners. You can make a few bucks. All who are intrested can prepay for the items we want to make it easyier for you , not having to layout the money. I am putting in my order now for a hat and two shirts, large. If you don't know a silkscreener I can hook you up. Frank pkny
I see you are in the printing business,,I guess that's why you keep posting this same post in all the sections..

I'm not trying to start any trouble,,but I can tell you that Ryan frowns on unauthorized copyright infringment,,,The Ford Barn is now part of the of The Atomic Indusrtys brand.

As stated in the previous post,,It is up to Him if and when shirts and caps will be offered. HRP
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
FRANK PKNY

Mr Hotrodprimer Yes I am a printer , I do not do that type of printing. I was just trying to unite the Barners. That's why I made the posts. Also I felt that it would generate income for Ryan. I guess you don't want a hat or shirt so be it save your money. You should try not to be so negative It's not good for your health. Makes for hard feelings. Have a good day and smell the roses. Let's burry the hard feelings. Frank pkny
Old 05-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
HOTRODPRIMER

Quote:
Mr Hotrodprimer Yes I am a printer , I do not do that type of printing. I was just trying to unite the Barners. That's why I made the posts. Also I felt that it would generate income for Ryan. I guess you don't want a hat or shirt so be it save your money. You should try not to be so negative It's not good for your health. Makes for hard feelings. Have a good day and smell the roses. Let's burry the hard feelings. Frank pkny
Frank,,I am the last person looking to start trouble,,ask any of the people that know me,,and I am far from a negitive person,,I have offered my help on most of my post here.

I am afraid You took my post entirely wrong and i am sincerly sorry if you picked up any thing more than that.

I would love to have T-shirts and caps,,and as I said before,,,give Ryan time,,he is a great guy and will do his best when that time comes,,

I harbor no ill will,,looking forward more discussions in the future,,

BTW,,You don't have to call me Mr. Hotrodprimer,,,HRP or Danny will work fine.

Last edited by HOTRODPRIMER; 05-14-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling correction
HOTRODPRIMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
FRANK PKNY

Very good Danny let's all be friends. I was only trying to unite all Barners and in turn help Ryan generate some money. Frank pkny
Old 05-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
Pothole Jim

Quote:
I was only trying to unite all Barners and in turn help Ryan generate some money. Frank pkny

Frank, please read the response from Ryan on this post.

https://fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1359

That should clear things up a little bit.
Pothole Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #9
Bruce in southern OH

Just make up a shirt yourself that says Fordbarn, not any dot com, I have a Fordbarn where I keep my fords, see you in French Lick, you tried to do good, but there is always someone making it look like we are going to be sued for everything. Once was a governor of West Virginia ( Arch Moore ) who came to Huntington, WV and he said that if he wanted to buy votes that would not be the problem, but we would argue about which corner to stand on!!!!!! FRANK you tried, but Danny warned us, just use Fordbarn, have a nice day, Bruce
Bruce in southern OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #10
Jim Parker Toronto

Hats and T shirts would be nice.... I wonder if Shelly has any left? (or the company she had doing them for her) after all, French Lick is coming up soon and I met some of the members last year at Merrillville. It was nice to put a face to a name. Jim
Jim Parker Toronto is offline   Reply With Quote