Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-18-2016, 08:20 PM   #1
'29wagon

Default '1929 stationwagon

City: orange
State: ca
Price: 3,000

still for sale is the same old item.
it is a 1929 model a ford station wagon.
few of you know where this differs.
it has attached to the stanchion a vertical piano hinge to receive the wood body.
it has an extra rear leif to amount for the weight of the wiod body. the area on cowl to receive the wood block to the frame is shorter. the rear fenders have a radius bracket with a vertical post to mount the wood body.
everything else is the same as any old '28-'29 .
these differences listed can be removed and it is just as any old '28-'29 A.
items missing from this project are the unique mirror, the unique tail light, the shocks, the wood body does not exist with this project nor do any of the brackets or seats. no windshield and the front cross member is cracked.
i have removed the grime and i did media blast the frame which is straight and primed.
i did acquire another fuel tank because the one that came with it has the small rust issue in the lower corner. i did acquire another motor that needs to be rebuilt. i did acquire fourteen 21" wheels to choose from a good set for this project. i did did purchase used tires .i did win a rebuilt starter and a luggage rack(not for this car) from the pancake breakfast . i did purchase the book to help me disasemble this project which i have gotten underway .
i did acguire or purchase many other miscellaneous items with the intent of moving forward with this project.
do contact me at (714) 659-7825 to discuss this item for sale. do not contact me with a lessor offer i am not entertaining.
i have lost most everything in my life and now i need to sell this. it is titled to california as a non salvage ready to roll however non op insues dues.
one original plate and two moden plates.
i don't intend to part this out and i will not ship it . local pickup only.

Derek
'29wagon is offline   Reply With Quote