Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
titus

Default misc lot of v8 flathead piston rings

City: stillwater
State: mn
Price: $20

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
lot of 6-8 sets of piston rings or there abouts, 3-4 sets of flathead v8 and 3-4 sets of flathead 6 cylinder sets, one box is set of hastings #122 .030 with 37 ford hand writen on it, says 3-1/16x3/32-5/32 on the side of the box, next is a set of johnson piston rings, that says v8-85 hp on the top of the box hand writen and printed on the front of the box ford v8-85 32-42 (?? cant read it the best) 3-1/16x3/32 & 5/32 +.030 3 ring set and the other 8 cylinder set is a ford brand part number 29a-6149-b2 .020 os, the last is a set of piston rings taped together in wax paper labeled 95hp ford, and another of the same with out and writing on and another of the same with out any writing or wax paper. so basically 3 sets and some stuff that might be a set.

then onto the 6cylinder stuff, first is a sealed ford box of piston rings, 1gas-6149-d .045 oversize for 6 cylinder engines, next is a set of the same only standard in size and not a complete set, next is a box covered in wax and paper but its a ford box and has 6 cylinder wrote on it. thats all i know about aht one, the last is covered in was also but 6149 and standard is ledgable. so basically 3 complete sets and one incomplete set.

i dont really know what shape these rings are in, the are in most of their origianl packaging, some the ones i looked at had some surface rust on em, some looked ok so im not sure, some of the boxes would make ok displays too, i dont really know.;

$20 for the whole lot, i can get them all in a large flat rate box so shipping would be about $15, if you only want one or two sets we can figure somethign out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg downsized_0304121336a.jpg (22.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg downsized_0304121336.jpg (24.0 KB, 4 views)