Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model T (1909-1927)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
southfork

Default Ford TT Truck Windshield Frames

I have a 1926 TT Square Cab truck project that I am slowly gathering missing parts for. It was missing the windshield and frame when I got it several years ago. I have since located and bought a used upper windshield frame. I was wondering what the lower windshield frame looks like so I can watch for one at swap meets, etc. Does anyone have any pictures and/or details of what the lower TT truck windshield frame looks like? If so, could you please post a close-up picture of the frame from an outside perspective and maybe also an inside shot? I would appreciate it. Also, any suggestions as to a possible source for obtaining one would be appreciated too.
southfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
sky1928

Default Re: Ford TT Truck Windshield Frames

Southfork,
A few years ago, I fully restored a 1926 TT. I have some good pictures of the lower windshield that I can send you if you send me your email address. Mine is [email protected].
I actually made a new frame from 18 gauge sheet metal (quite the job!)and it turned out nice. I ended up repairing the original frame, but also want to keep the one I made. I can take and send pictures of that one over the weekend if you would like. Some where, I also have the dimensions, but will have to find them.
Let me know.
Best,
Paul
sky1928 is offline   Reply With Quote