Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Wisconsinjimmy

Default 29 Fordor Briggs Body

City: Cushing
State: Wisconsin
Price: 3500.00

I had high hopes to get it running and driveable but heath issues have kicked that idea into a hole. Car is almost complete and by that I mean the interior is gone like non-existent. The top is rough but still holding back some water, I purchased a new top kit and it is still in the un-opened shipping box. I have purchased new floor boards and some other items to fit around steer column, Removed the head and cleaned the rust out of it also cleaned rust out of the block. Pulled the pan and cleaned out the gook and it was not to bad. Replaced the oil pump spring also replaced the distributor and added the late model point assembly. Installed new gas tank shut off which now keeps the gas in the tank which is nice and shiny. Started the car up and ran for a bit but not long enough to overheat as radiator is in need of help. Car was licensed in MN with a Pioneer Plate which was issued in 1975, but this car went thru an estate auction and the parties could not find the title. If I get the full price I will secure a bonded title. Also car can be left at my residence in the pole building until May 2014.
http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/wi...?sort=3&page=1
Wisconsinjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote