Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-23-2020, 02:19 PM   #1
Ronnieroadster

Default Ford V-8 Sixty Overhead Valve Heads

City: Wallingford
State: CT
Price: 8000.00

Here's a pair of heads that will turn the little Ford V-8 sixty block into an overhead valve configuration. These heads are a miniature versions of the full size Ardun OHV heads for the Ford flathead V-8. The heads were designed by Chrysler engineers in Brazil for the purpose of converting the Simca flathead V-8 sixty which was originally the Ford flathead V-8 sixty. Looking at the design its obvious these engineers followed the full size Ardun conversion designed by George Kudash for Zora Arcus Duntov in 1947. Anyone who knows my history with the Ardun conversion will realize what I have written are the facts as they pertain to these rare heads. After an extensive search for a pair of these heads to add to my collection I finally found this set in Brazil. I'm now down sizing my collection and came to the conclusion I'm not going to use these heads so now its time to pass them on. Along with the sale of this pair of heads I will offer my guidance on how to complete the installation on the Ford V-8 sixty block so the engine will come to life now making easily three times the stock horsepower. I'm asking $8000.00 for the pair shipping would be extra which I could arrange.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0258.jpg (33.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0259.jpg (36.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0260.jpg (37.8 KB, 93 views)
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH

Last edited by Ronnieroadster; 12-28-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:05 PM   #2
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: Ford V-8 Sixty Overhead Valve Heads

Back to the top for the New Year
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote