Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #21
ken ct
BANNED

Default Re: >><< MERRY CHRISTMAS To EVERYONE <<>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry B./ Ma. View Post
Merry Christmas to you too Bill. I hope the knee is coming along after the surgery. Relax and enjoy the holidays. Barry B./ Ma.
Barry when is the nxt powder M. meet,most likely see you there. Merry xmas to you and the family. ken ct.
ken ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #22
PeteVS

For unto us a child is born, a son is given...

Best wishes for the Christmas Season and the New Year!
Old 12-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #23
Barry B./ Ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken ct View Post
Barry when is the nxt powder M. meet,most likely see you there. Merry xmas to you and the family. ken ct.
Hi Ken,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours also. Powder Mill Barn is Sunday Jan. 2 I believe. I didn't see announcements yet but I think it's always the first Sunday of the month. Hopefully Chet/ Ma. will verify.
How's the 36 coming along? Saw you were getting ready to pull the motor.
Barry
Barry B./ Ma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #24
1952henry

Merry Christmas all!
Old 12-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #25
dave collette

Merry Christmas to all.Let us all remember the true meaning of the day. Dave Collette
dave collette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #26
Clem Clement

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Merry Christmas all.

The train groups I belong to have been setting up modular train layouts at 9 locations this month. Golly all are busy. We make many many folks happy at this special time of year watching the trains smoke and run. Personally I have participated in 3 events. We set up Trains and antique cars at the reconstricted Famous Fairfax Station of Civil War fame. We had just under 1000 visitors and 3 model A's and my 29 Packard. We run trains of all major gauges(except S). Our Large Scalers encircle the Station with their trains. Santa was there for those who were good(I got coal)

At the Manassas Candy Factory we set up O gauge and standard gauge. We are on the thrid floor and look down on the Amtrak and VRE trains as the pull into the famous Manassas Train station. At time we run a model of the Amtrak as the real one passes below us. Nice big crowds enjoyed the event which gathered food and money for those less fortunate. Santa was there...I got coal.

We set up 12 loops of trains around the National Chriustmas Tree in Presidents Park in front of the White House. This is a real thrill for all involved. They run 12 hours a day from December 9 when President Obama lit the tree until January 2. I have had 4 turns and will get to work on 3 more occasions before we take down the trains. This event is so powerful for all involved. We are at the center of power of the universe with the White House, Washington Monument, Reagan Airport, the buildings facing the Park and us playing trains right in the middle. Visitors from all over the world come to enjoy the trees, trains and Yule log. http://www.nctrr.com/index.html shows photos of the trains and the Natioanl Tree.

Personally I have had some heatlh challenges this fall. A couple-3 episodes which are being blamed on my gall bladder. We get my Doc's decision Monday as to what we are gonna do.

Snowing here in the DC area and so beautiful. Merry Christmas and be warm and well
Clem

Last edited by Clem Clement; 12-25-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Clem Clement is offline   Reply With Quote