Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-08-2018, 04:40 PM   #21
Ggmac

Default Re: Bad day

Quote:
Originally Posted by revkev6 View Post
you really don't know these days. I was driving home yesterday and decided I would help my wife out and pickup my son from day camp on the way home. head towards camp and a newer F150 back right out in front of me. I slam on my brakes thankful that I wasn't in my roadster with considerably less stopping power. the truck zooms away in front of me as I'm grumbling at him. we go around the corner and there's a huge plume of dirt and dust in the air. I look through it and see a 2000's era caddy taking off from the side of the road without a right rear tire. the caddy runs and the truck chases! caddy runs right by my sons daycamp so I call 911 when I stop... cops were like.. oh we will send someone by to look...
there's a civilian car chase going on and someone will look...
If that was the same truck that almost backed into you could of been after his Cadillac that was just carjacked with his kids in it . You never know .
Ggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:30 AM   #22
ford38v8

Default Re: Bad day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggmac View Post
If that was the same truck that almost backed into you could of been after his Cadillac that was just carjacked with his kids in it . You never know .
He might have been on the run from a Colorado hit-n-run charge from backing into an old Ford that some guy went and shined all up like new.