Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
Brewsterbuff

Default Re: Hershey is Dying, Corrections are needed

I have been going to Hershey since the 1960s and flea marketing since the 1980s. Most of the time I don't take in enough money to pay the rent, but then I don't take much to sell. We take one of our three 1934 Brewster cars and go to get information about the company, owners and cars that still exist. We have located about 50 plus cars and most of our leads came from Hershey. We see other car buffs from all over the world, AND THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND A JOY TO VISIT WITH. You can't say that about Disney World or most any place else except a car show, if you are a car buff. We are in the Orange Field and it is not really a hot spot, but I don't think any of the others are that hot any more. Making the Orange Field a parking lot would not help me much if they gave me selling spaces in the Chocolate Field over by Chocolate World. I need my bathroom, refrigerator, bed, and security office AT MY SPACES. I do not need them on the other side of the world. I will continue to go as long as people stop and visit and I can continue to pay the rent.
Brewsterbuff is offline   Reply With Quote