Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #21
shew01

Default Re: Does anyone actively maintain an index to Model A technical articles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Karr View Post
"Technically Speaking" is a set of 14 volumes of tech articles put out by The Model A Restorers Club. They are a compilation of articles originally published in the Model A News.
They are a wonder source of information and now on sale for $100 for all 14 volumes from the MARC office.
Yup. Actually, I ordered this a day or two ago. It was what got me thinking along the lines of looking for an index across publications. Thanks for sharing.
shew01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #22
Jalopy31

Default Re: Does anyone actively maintain an index to Model A technical articles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shew01 View Post
Yup. Actually, I ordered this a day or two ago. It was what got me thinking along the lines of looking for an index across publications. Thanks for sharing.
I'm not sure if you saw it on the MARC website, but there is an index to the articles for Technically Speaking volumes 1-13. My dad prepared this and adds to it each time a new volume is published.

The index is under the Resources tab, then Technical Information, then MARC Publications and Indexes. I cannot seem to get a direct link to work.

Todd
Jalopy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 12-30-2020, 06:21 PM   #23
shew01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalopy31 View Post
I'm not sure if you saw it on the MARC website, but there is an index to the articles for Technically Speaking volumes 1-13. My dad prepared this and adds to it each time a new volume is published.

The index is under the Resources tab, then Technical Information, then MARC Publications and Indexes. I cannot seem to get a direct link to work.

Todd

Thanks for sharing. I didn’t know about that one.

https://secureservercdn.net/45.40.14...g-index-13.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shew01 is offline   Reply With Quote