Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-19-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
toms32

Default Mullins Trailer Orignal - STOLEN

City: Woodbury
State: CT

HEY GUYS need your help. A good friend of mine came up from Texas and purchased my MULLINS original steel trailer. On his was home he stopped in Anderson SC. When we went to leave the next day his truck enclosed trailer and my Mullins which was inside were all Stolen from the Hotel. He was forced to get a car rental to even get home. A couple of days later the Sheriff's office call and indicated that only his truck (No Trailer) were found in the woods. The truck is a total loss by the way. As of this date no sign of his trailer or my mullins. If you are aware of anything related to this please contact me or the Anderson SC PD. This is a horror story that none of us would ever want to go through. I have posted a photo of my Mullins in the event that the jerks may try and fence it or list it on one of our car sites. The mullins is all steel and has 36 Chevy Artillery wheels on it and a mullins sticker on the lower back indicating it is a mullins red cap trailer. I can be contacted either through this site or at home 203-405-1893 Cell 203-233-5901 or E-mail [email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02478 (1).jpg (48.2 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg DSC02486 (1).jpg (45.4 KB, 101 views)
toms32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 05:44 AM   #2
toms32

Default Re: Mullins Trailer Orignal - STOLEN

delete
toms32 is offline   Reply With Quote