Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-07-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
Kahuna

Default Pearl Harbor

Remember 77 years ago today
Kahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #2
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: Pearl Harbor

I wasn't born yet at that time, but I have seen a lot of actual film footage of the attack. That and 911 will always remind me that freedom isn't free, and we as a country must always be vigilant.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:51 AM   #3
woodiewagon46

We all owe it to the "Greatest Generation", we will never see something like them again. If anyone gets the chance, visit the National World War II Museum in New Orleans. Last month I spent a day and a half there and it wasn't enough. All Americans should see it!
woodiewagon46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
Graeme / New Zealand

I forgot about that....usually remember as Dec 7 was my wedding anniversary (went the same way as Pearl)

GB

"You're a long time looking at the lid"
Graeme / New Zealand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #5
J Franklin

A true story told by my friend Bill.

William Malpas
Pearl Harbor Piling
April, 2014

In 1975 or ‘76 Parker and I were thinking about logging. He had a cat to skid the logs, but we needed a way to load the trucks. I went down to a heavy equipment auction in South San Francisco to see what they might have in the way of a loading machine.
It was a three-hour drive down, and I’d left early, so there was time to kill before the auction started. I went into a coffee shop nearby and sat at the counter. A grizzly old guy next to me looked at my suspenders, “You a logger?”
“Yeah, I’m going to the auction next door to find a loader.”
“I drove truck up in Washington before the war.”
“Where?”
“Up east of Everett.”
“How did YOU load?”
“With a little hoist and a hay-rack boom mostly.”
“With end tongs?”
“Yeah sometimes. Sometimes we muscled them on with peavys, it took a lot of men to get a load on. I’ll tell you what the trickiest load was… piling for Pearl Harbor, must have been 1939 or so…”
And he was off, telling one of his good stories to a captive audience willing enough to suspend disbelief.
“We built a set of brow logs cross-wise to the road, see. The loading donkey was at one end, so we could yard the piling up parallel to the road. The front truck was no problem, it was a Mack or a Chevy, and had bunks and blocks. But instead of a trailer, we used another truck in back and cribbed up with 8x8’s off the frame.”
“How’d you attach the cribbing to the frame?”
“I don’t remember, maybe we chained it, but I think we drilled and bolted it. It was tricky, because the cribbing wouldn’t pivot like a bunk. So turning tightened and loosened the chains. That was nice timber, no limbs, maybe thirty inches on the butt and eighteen inches at the top, a hundred and sixty feet long – the best logs we’d ever seen.
Anyway, we had those trucks positioned, then we got all the men on the show and rolled the piling up onto the trucks with peavys. Butt end forward, the trucks were about a hundred feet apart, so fifty or sixty feet were hanging past the back truck. We could put three on, and that over-loaded the trucks considerably.
I drove the front truck, and getting down that mountain was scary as hell. The piling rubbed the bank on the outside turns, like to swipe my truck right off the road, and the piling was way out over the canyon on the inside turns, like to twist the cribbing right off the back truck. The trucks would go, but there was no way they’d stop. And they’d get high-centered when either truck went down in a dip, the piling would drag on the road, so we had to pour on the coal. A big problem was crossing the railroad tracks in Everett. The grade was built up from street level, the first time across it broke the wrapper and hung up and we came to a complete stop – blocking traffic and blocking the train. I forget how we finally got loose, maybe the railroad crew had a Simplex jack and we jacked it, pulled forward till the jack tipped over, again and again. The railroad crew had to pound the track back so it didn’t de-rail the train in the middle of town. After that we learned to hit that track at a pretty good clip. It still peeled what was left of the bark off the bottoms of the logs though.
Anyway, we were feeling pretty cocky when we pulled into the Navy Yard with that first load, the first of many. Days of work, the limit of all that big steam logging machinery and just about all the men could handle. ‘Let’s see what you sea stiffs can do with this!’ I reported to the Officer of the Day and he told me where he wanted the trucks.
About an hour later, here came the biggest crane you ever saw. As big as a city block with steam hoists all roofed over, a hundred feet in the air, on steel lattice towers mounted on four flatcars, rolling down rails on the dock. It picked up all three of our piles at once like they were matchsticks…”
I’ve been telling, or re-telling this story ever since. Sort of tongue-in-cheek, a west coast Paul Bunyan tale. Not that I doubted that piling came out of the Washington woods and got driven into the coral sand at Pearl Harbor, it’s just that I know from personal experience that logging stories tend to get better over time, logs get longer, checks get bigger, wrecks get worse, and this was a good one. And then, almost forty years later, a re-print of an old photo came up on EBay – and there’s the old guy’s Chevy, there’s the cribbing, there he is sitting with his door open, looking at the camera. And there are the smooth bellies of the logs that he so carefully polished on the way down the mountain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg piling PH.jpg (43.8 KB, 174 views)

Last edited by J Franklin; 12-07-2018 at 12:51 PM. Reason: did not load properly
J Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:06 PM   #6
50fordcoupeman

Yes without the greatest generation we may now not be free!! My father in law was a Hellcat pilot in the South Pacific. Shot down twice but made it thru without a scratch.
50fordcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:16 PM   #7
RobR'35

Incredible story.
I hung on every word. Then a photo! Just awesome.
I have to agree. The greatest generation.
I thank them all.
RobR'35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #8
Robert/Texas

I remember Pearl Harbor some but 12/8/41 even better. I was in the second grade and while waiting outside of the school for it to open, the older kids told us that the "Japs" were coming and that they were going to kill us. We young'uns were all frightened and crying. My father's youngest brother was a Marine and fought them on Tinian Island. He died in 2003 and would never ride in a Japanese car. He brought a lot of souvenirs home when the war ended.
Robert/Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #9
Bulligen

Every year on Pearl Harbor day my sweet mother who would never say a cross word about anyone always came up with "G" "D" Japs ! She and my father graduated from High School in 1942. All of the boys in her class went to fight leaving behind all the girls and many never came back!!!
Bulligen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:19 PM   #10
A bones

J. FRANKLIN and Bill

Thanks for taking the time to relate that story. I have always reveled in the daily events of those decades. To those that lived it, it was just another day.

Dec 7th excepted!!!

They all stood together to get it done. When I was young I recall living with my Gram. We lived on the county line. On occasion a vagabond (Hobo) wandering down the road would encounter us kids and perhaps ask for water. We'd get Gram, she would sit the man at her table. Feed and converse, sometimes broken English.

When riding to town, any time we saw someone walking we'd stop and offer a lift.

These times I miss.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:48 PM   #11
bobwellsnoveltyshop

I took this picture of the Arizona from the fantail of my minesweeper in June of 1968. We stopped here in Pearl Harbor on my way home from Viet Nam.
BILL WELLS
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Scan_Doc0012.pdf (308.0 KB, 159 views)
bobwellsnoveltyshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #12
50fordcoupeman

Bob.... thank you for the photo!! To visit this is site very humbling. I too have have visited here in July of 1968 on my way home from Viet Nam.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #13
Bubsyouruncle

lIKE 41
Bubsyouruncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:52 PM   #14
GB SISSON

Thank you Mr. Franklin for that story. The first house I bought, at age 21, in '74 was just East of Everett (across the trestle). I know the area well. I have been to the Arizona site and memorial. I read an awful lot of books, especially in the winter, and sometimes I try to read something that isn't about WW2. I always finish them because it's a rule of mine, but the next one and the next one and the next one ARE about WW2. Just bought 10 more such books at a used book sale. WW2 books and firewood are both stocked up for the coming months. Thanks again, you are a good writer!
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:32 AM   #15
ford38v8

I was very young. All I remember is blankets over the windows in San Francisco, waving a small flag during the VE Day parade, A squadron of P38's flying over SF, the "JAPS SURRENDER" headlines, Newsreels at the movies, and my older brother coming home from the Merchant Marine. Then came a flood of Made in Occupied Japan toys.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:01 AM   #16
Graeme / New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB SISSON View Post
Thank you Mr. Franklin for that story. The first house I bought, at age 21, in '74 was just East of Everett (across the trestle). I know the area well. I have been to the Arizona site and memorial. I read an awful lot of books, especially in the winter, and sometimes I try to read something that isn't about WW2. I always finish them because it's a rule of mine, but the next one and the next one and the next one ARE about WW2. Just bought 10 more such books at a used book sale. WW2 books and firewood are both stocked up for the coming months. Thanks again, you are a good writer!
same here GB I've lots of books stacked up mostly on WW i and II. I just can't help myself when I see them in the shops and I finish them too.....perhaps I should go see a Doctor.

Graeme

"You're a long time looking at the lid"
Graeme / New Zealand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:56 AM   #17
fourfords

"A date that shall live in infamy"
fourfords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:02 AM   #18
19Fordy

Sadly, our youth know very little of this.
19Fordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #19
Jay in Mass

Thank God for all of our veterans who served then and now. Without them, we would probably all be speaking another language.
I was one year old then they struck Pearl Harbor.
Six of my brothers served in the military. One came home in a casket.
Remember to always thank a veteran for his or her service.
Jay in Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 09:43 AM   #20
Kahuna

I came from Hawaii, as my Dad took a job at Pearl Harbor at the beginning of 1946, and my Mom took the three of us boys over later that year.
My Dad was in charge of the group that initially began the removal of "remains" from the Arizona, before it was decided to seal it up, as it is to this day.
None of this stuff is taught in schools anymore that I know of. Just sad.
Jim
Old 12-08-2018, 10:07 AM   #21
tubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Fordy View Post
Also sadly, this what happens with the passage of time. Think about it this way : do you "Remember the Maine"?
tubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:45 PM   #22
mfirth

Good point Denny.................... m
mfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:49 AM   #23
Ol' Ron

I was in Fox Lake, Ill, when the japs bombed Pearl Harbor, I was 8 years old.
Ol' Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #24
Bored&Stroked

My father enlisted in the Navy at 17 years of age (lied about his age). He had tried the year earlier at 16 - they wouldn't take him. He wouldn't talk much about his experiences in the submarine services . . . but every once in awhile he'd tell a story. Is hard to imagine how young most of our fighting men were - and how many died for the freedoms we all enjoy. To them, the heros never came home . . . to myself and my two brothers, we lived with one.

Thank you to all who have served - or are serving - bless you all!

11-13-2016 9-17-17 AM.jpg

0830001.jpg

11-11-2017 1-37-27 PM.jpg
Bored&Stroked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:47 PM   #25
Bubsyouruncle

My father's bother became a swabbie (like that?) in 1937. I think. No references available.

Served on fleet tugs and there stuff.

A CFC for most of the war in Mississippi (USS BB41).

Was there for the last exchange between battleships.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #26
ford38v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubsyouruncle View Post
My father's bother became a swabbie (like that?) in 1937. I think. No references available.

Served on fleet tugs and there stuff.

A CFC for most of the war in Mississippi (USS BB41).

Was there for the last exchange between battleships.
Your Uncle's ship fired the historic last salvo between battleships during the battle of the Surigao Strait. Transferred from the Atlantic Fleet after Pearl, the Mississippi was on station in the Pacific for the remainder of the war, suffering two separate kamikaze attacks, and a main turret expolosion that killed 43 men. She was present in Tokyo Bay for the Japanese surrender. You can well be proud of your uncle, and we all thank him for his service.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:06 PM   #27
1948F-1Pickup

An incredible time and a horrible time. (WWII)
Rendered honors on numerous occasions at Pearl. I want to say this one
was Rimpac (Hawaii) around 2006, when I ran a reserve crew for the
Military Sealift Command doing underway replenishment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0034x.jpg (64.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0017x.jpg (71.3 KB, 19 views)
1948F-1Pickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:11 PM   #28
Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Fordy View Post
I saw a 15 year old in my surgery last week . He needed follow up and I booked him an appointment time for Dec 7 . I asked him what was important about this date and he had no idea . I told him to go away and research it. What was sadder is his mother had no idea either. -Karl
Old 12-10-2018, 04:44 PM   #29
dumb person

While i can't tell you the exact date of pearl harbour from memory, i wasn't totally unaware of it. What does annoy me is that the festering den of terminal mental illness that is social media is filled with under 30s who think pearl harbour was unfair to the japanese and hence 'racist'. Just one of near infinite reasons to E.M.P. social media.

A history teacher i knew said he hated the movie "Pearl Harbor" as in his mind it was horridly inaccurate. So he told.

"I'm Convinced that no one really reads posts anymore; they just fabricate what they think the post says then ramble on about red herrings."--Bob
Outcasts rules of old cars
#1 Fun is imperative, mainstream is overrated
#2 If they think it is impossible, prove them wrong
#3 If the science says it impossible you are not being creative enough.
#4 No shame in recreating something you never had
#5 If it were not for the law & physics you would be unstoppable
dumb person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:00 PM   #30
1948F-1Pickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb person View Post
While i can't tell you the exact date of pearl harbour from memory, i wasn't totally unaware of it. What does annoy me is that the festering den of terminal mental illness that is social media is filled with under 30s who think pearl harbour was unfair to the japanese and hence 'racist'. Just one of near infinite reasons to E.M.P. social media.

A history teacher i knew said he hated the movie "Pearl Harbor" as in his mind it was horridly inaccurate. So he told.
EMP as in "nuke" social media?
I couldn't agree more. Not a fan.

Your history teacher...... was he/she there at P Harbor?
I was on active duty and close enough to view the twin towers during 9/11.
Even that doesn't allow me to comment on P Harbor.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #31
tubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb person View Post
While i can't tell you the exact date of pearl harbour from memory, i wasn't totally unaware of it.
That says all I need to know. Also, "Pearl Harbor" should capitalized.
tubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:32 PM   #32
Kahuna

The most accurate depiction of the Pearl Harbor attack is very well done in the movie:
Tora Tora Tora.
A great movie. Rent it, you won't be disappointed
Jim
Old 12-10-2018, 05:54 PM   #33
bobwellsnoveltyshop

I'm not sure when they filmed Tora Tors Tora but I do remember that I was returning from Viet Nam on the USS Dynamic, (minesweeper) and we pulled in to Pearl Harbor and I was in the rear steering (under deck) and when I came out after we docked I saw all these planes in the air and wondered what was going on???? Quite a scare since I didn't know that the filming was taking place.
BILL WELLS EM2
Old 12-10-2018, 06:03 PM   #34
bobwellsnoveltyshop

Forgot to post this photo of Planes from the Tora Tora Tora filming that I took I believe it was in 1969?
BILL WELLS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08.jpg (31.5 KB, 37 views)
Old 12-10-2018, 06:34 PM   #35
ford38v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1948F-1Pickup View Post
An incredible time and a horrible time. (WWII)
Rendered honors on numerous occasions at Pearl. I want to say this one
was Rimpac (Hawaii) around 2006, when I ran a reserve crew for the
Military Sealift Command doing underway replenishment.
I was there during the dedication in May, 1962. I'd hoped to actually attend, but couldn't get anywhere near due to high attendance, and only had 8 hours liberty from my troop ship. It was my 3rd and last voyage that put into Pearl, and I was more interested in catching me a little island girl anyway!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:33 PM   #36
Don S.

Hi All, I just got the opportunity to do some catching up here on the Barn. I asked my 84yr old mother the other what day it was. Her mind isn’t so sharp anymore. When I told her it was Pearl Harbor day she got very emotional. She told me how one of her Uncles ( my great Uncle) was at Pearl Harbor the day of the attack. She said he survived but was never the same as the man they all knew. When he returned home his life/family I guess just fell apart. This was PTSD before it became something recognized. The young man in the pic is another great Uncle from the same family. He was killed in action in Burma in June 1944, just a few weeks after he turned 20. He/his remains have never came home. It hurts to know that this young man is most likely still in Northern Burma instead of Home. His family never knew what had happened to him, just that he was listed as KIA. It wasn’t until within the last year we learned he was one of Merrill’s Marauders in Burma. These people made such great sacrifices for us. I have and will always have nothing but the greatest respect for all of our Armed Forces, past, present and future. Don.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16A4F4B2-5D26-42EF-8CEF-4B3281CFDA67.jpg (48.4 KB, 38 views)
Don S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:47 PM   #37
barnstuf

I may be the only WWII veteran here on fordbarn.

US Army 29th Division, served in Europe, Omaha Beach to Germany, infantry rifleman.

9th Air Force, Army of Occupation, Germany, in an Air Engineering Squadron running Squadron Supply.
barnstuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 09:22 PM   #38
Tinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnstuf View Post

US Army 29th Division, served in Europe, Omaha Beach to Germany, infantry rifleman.

9th Air Force, Army of Occupation, Germany, in an Air Engineering Squadron running Squadron Supply.

Thank you SIR. You are a rare breed!

Japan is a very different place now, an ally.

Last edited by Tinker; 12-10-2018 at 09:41 PM.
Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:02 PM   #39
ford38v8

Quote:

You are the Greatest! Thank you!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:05 PM   #40
Don S.

Barnstuf, what Tinker said goes for myself also. Thank You Sir! My 1st boss right out of high school was a sailor in WW2. He was in Pearl Harbor a few months after the attack. He always said there was really no way to fully describe it. I think I’m down to only knowing 1 WW2 vet now. All have passed on. He’s a 96 year old gentleman. He was in the 101st airborne, Screaming Eagles. He very infrequently would tell his son about D Day, Normandy, etc..
Don S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #41
Bubsyouruncle

Pearl Harbor was a result of US earlier actions.

So was 10-11.

While the results were catastrophic,

Are we sackling for it?
Old 12-11-2018, 02:12 AM   #42
ford38v8

Everything is always the result of compounded prior events, but before we take your bait, please correct your typos so we might have a clue as to where you're coming from.

On second thought, forget about it. We don't need that discussion here.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:51 AM   #43
mfirth

ford38v8, you are SO RIGHT...........................!!!!!! m
mfirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #44
GB SISSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubsyouruncle View Post
Pearl Harbor was a result of US earlier actions.

So was 10-11.

While the results were catastrophic,

Are we sackling for it?
And August 6th '45 was a result of earlier Japanese actions..... As for the Fords, I am hoping to finish the wood in my 47 tonner's bed after work today!
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
Old 12-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #45
1948F-1Pickup

Quote:

Thank you for what you did.

O-4 USN
retired
Old 12-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #46
50fordcoupeman

And for what you did Commander!!
Old 12-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #47
fourfords

My Uncle Carl Kessel was on a mine sweeper sweeping Tokyo Bay for the signing of Japan's surrender. I asked him what was that was Like to be there during a historical moment? He said: "I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and back home in West Virginia." As a little kid, I guess I was expecting some patriotic, inspirational statement. His comment still echoes the depth of this event to this day.
fourfords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:30 PM   #48
GB SISSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfords View Post
My Uncle Carl Kessel was on a mine sweeper sweeping Tokyo Bay for the signing of Japan's surrender. I asked him what was that was Like to be there during a historical moment? He said: "I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and back home in West Virginia." As a little kid, I guess I was expecting some patriotic, inspirational statement. His comment still echoes the depth of this event to this day.
The greatest generation just wanted to get home... To West Virginia, Orcas Island, Miami Fla and the Bronx. They had been to Hell and back like most of us can't begin to imagine. I read the books, then fall fast asleep, secure that my homeland will still be the same when I awake. It wasn't a sure thing when they fell asleep. If they did. My father in law came home from the Phillipines hoping never to leave his hometown of Hingham Mass as long as he lived.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:29 PM   #49
Lawrie

My Mum worked in the NZ airforce during the war as a typist, she hated the Japanese till the day she died, I told her once ,it was not good to carry the hate for so long, all she would say was,you never saw what they did to our boys,
Lawrie
Lawrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:11 PM   #50
Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrie View Post
My Mum worked in the NZ airforce during the war as a typist, she hated the Japanese till the day she died, I told her once ,it was not good to carry the hate for so long, all she would say was,you never saw what they did to our boys,
Lawrie

Yep My Grandfather would never drive a Japanese car
Interestingly it seems that in WW2 It was the losers that emerged eventually in better shape. Look at the economies of Germany and Japan. I guess every thing got rebuilt with modern technology under the Marshall Plan.

Karl
Old 12-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #51
Tinker

Probably shouldn't post this....

Japan was kicking china's ass up till they messed with the west. Then... well history. greatest generation, including my great uncle whom past there.

Japan is somewhat western now, they retained their culture, which is great. Probably be one of the first to step in for you in the area. But they have no army. To understand asian cultural history back 1000yrs is to understand japanese were top dog in the area.

Being progressive is a good thing or hate. I have a friend that was as a child in the japanese internment camps. Shes a real western lady, very much so, more then most.

You know to rewire NYC with fiber lines is harder then putting new high speed lines in a development in Iowa.

Last edited by Tinker; 12-12-2018 at 11:53 PM.
Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote