Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-24-2022, 08:37 AM   #81
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

My Transporting spots available for March are filling up quickly & only have a couple left.

Unfortunately my per mile rate has been INCREASED to reflect the increase in diesel fuel & basically ALL other business expenses over the past year, but I still discount off of that top rate for previous customers & also transports over 1500 loaded miles.

I will have an Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about March 15th from Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota or Illinois back to Ohio, Michigan Indiana or possibly point further East or South.

I am also trying to help a gentleman get his Model T out to West/Central Montana after a less than pleasant experience with another in the past. This means I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Great Falls, Boise, Id, Cheyenne, Wy, etc back towards Ohio & the surrounding states (or to anywhere further east/southeast). I have plenty of time on this one, it can take place late March or Late April.

This is my 39th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the Actual customers NOT by me. As always my full name & equipment are prominently shown as well. I am proud of the reputation I have built & the condition I keep my equipment.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me! If I do NOT have a spot to fit you in, I can recommend a few other Quality gentlemen that I trust completely to handle your new baby.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220219_113416 (800x600).jpg (399.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20220221_100404 (800x600).jpg (368.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20220219_113636 (800x600).jpg (398.3 KB, 3 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 02-24-2022 at 08:47 AM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 07:00 AM   #82
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

These two spots listed below are still available for March :

Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about March 15th from Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota or Illinois back to Ohio, Michigan Indiana or possibly point further East or South.

I am also trying to help a gentleman get his Model T out to West/Central Montana after a less than pleasant experience with another in the past. This means I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Great Falls, Boise, Id, Cheyenne, Wy, etc back towards Ohio & the surrounding states (or to anywhere further east/southeast). I have plenty of time on this one, it can take place late March or Late April.

This is my 39th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the Actual customers NOT by me. As always my full name & equipment are prominently shown as well. I am proud of the reputation I have built & the condition I keep my equipment. I also don't need to spend hours clicking on my ads to make it look like they get viewed! LMAO!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me! If I do NOT have a spot to fit you in, I can recommend a few other Quality gentlemen that I trust completely to handle your new baby & who to say far away from!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220222_141618 (800x600).jpg (399.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20220223_004336 (800x600).jpg (300.3 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 03-23-2022, 07:30 AM   #83
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Since I am booked 4-8 weeks in advance at all times, I generally don't have spots come open this soon. I have agreed to pickup up a car in the Cape Cod, Mass area during my maintenance week, bring it back for storage in my shop until the beginning of May at which point it will continue on to Seattle. This means I will have an ENCLOSED Trailer spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Western, New York or Western Pennsylvania east to Mass, Conn, Rhode Island, etc. This will take place between the 25th & the 29th of March

Along with pretty much everything else over the past year, the price of diesel fuel has skyrocketed, so I have had to raise my per mile rate to reflect a portion of that increase. This is one of the very few times that being booked so far in advance at all times is an issue. I believe when a customer locks a spot on my schedule at a certain price, I hold that price regardless, so the gentlemen who are on my schedule for April are still paying the lower price.....It is called "Business Integrity"!

As always I am available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NEVER call you names, tell you to "get it yourself" or act like you are bothering me by asking! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you!

Based on all the recommendations by others, my new customer had me meet him down at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky last week to load his brand new 2022 Corvette & deliver it to his house in Florida! He had enough trust in me to hand me his garage door opener & ask me to put it away for him as he wanted to visit his elderly Father who lived in KY for a few days! I very much appreciate the trust my customers have in me. YES I drove it in the trailer & drove it out of the trailer into his garage! You can't winch cars like this, so you have to know what you are doing, have actual experience in the hobby & have the confidence to drive anything from a "Model T" to the newest "Exotic Car"! Here are some pictures!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220312_132754 (800x600).jpg (415.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20220312_134442 (800x600).jpg (327.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20220313_102548 (800x600).jpg (325.1 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-03-2022, 08:34 AM   #84
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am basically booked 100% already for all of April. There is always a possibility of squeezing something in between, but.....!

I am currently storing a customers car in my climate controlled shop free of charge that I picked up on Cape Cod, Ma recently. I am taking this out to North of Seattle the 1st week of May. I then have one booked from the Sacramento, Ca area back to North Carolina. This will leave me with 2 separate Enclosed Trailer spots available during that time.

The 1st available spot will be from the Seattle/Portland are down to the Sacramento, Ca area. I am willing to transport a bit further south with a car if needed & it never hurts to ask!

The 2nd available spot will be from North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or possibly Western Pennsylvania/Western New York.

This coming month (April) starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported. I am working at winding down some, but it is hard to do as I feel I have a responsibility to help out the great folks in this hobby, especially those that a have done multiple transports for over the years. Somewhere down the line I will have to say no more times than I say yes!

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT by me.

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR AWAY FROM! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220331_121205 (800x600).jpg (373.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220315_082223 (800x600).jpg (448.8 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-19-2022, 06:15 AM   #85
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I still have the ENCLOSED Transport spots available from The Seattle area down to the Sacramento area & The Carolinas' up to somewhere close to Ohio for the first 2 weeks of May.

I ALSO have these ENCLOSED Transporting spot available :

Ohio, Mich, In, Pa down to Florida.

Eastern part of the country out to The Denver, Co / Cheyenne, Wy areas

Texas/ Oklahoma back up to Ohio, Mich, In, or Western Pa

These spots will all be run between now & the middle of June.

This month starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180930_120134354 (640x360).jpg (367.4 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 05-01-2022, 06:44 AM   #86
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Many of the spots for May & June that I posted for have already been filled : Seattle to Sacramento, North Carolina to Ohio, Ohio down to Florida & Central Texas to Ohio are ALL off the table!

I still have one enclosed transport spot available from the Great Lakes Area out to Denver/ Cheyenne, Western Nebraska or Western Kansas

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Ohio, Mich, Ind or W Pennsylvania up to Minneapolis or anywhere in Wisconsin.

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pa or Western, N.Y.

April 2022 I proudly start my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! NONE of these gentlemen hide their full name or hide behind aliases. You can Google search each & everyone of them to check their past! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220408_125449 (800x600).jpg (403.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220420_151023 (800x600).jpg (366.3 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 05-10-2022, 03:04 PM   #87
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

What a great 8 day trip out to the Seattle, Olympia & Sacramento areas, then back to Central & Western North Carolina, then to within 80 miles of my place! Never going to complain about a 7000 mile trip with only 5 % deadhead miles that allows me to see friends/previous customers as well as meet new ones!

I have said it before, but we absolutely have the best folks in the world in our hobby & I enjoy getting to spend time with many of them (if only for a few minutes at a time) ! I had plans to spend more time to visit & meet a gentleman with whom I have had many phone & message conversations who has some serious health issues, but unfortunately the elderly couple just outside of the Sacramento area had plans to take a trip, so I had to forgo visiting & get to their place to load before they left! All good, I hope the folks I meet & consider friends understand that is how my business is. Not only do I try my best to accommodate my customers schedules, but I am NOT homeless & need to get back to take care of things that need attention here. An actual business with a physical location needs constant care, not to mention a house & acreage as well.

I had to shuffle my schedule a bit for this month as a serious health issue with a seller caused my to not be able to pick up a car on the date scheduled for this weeks transport. I have moved the next transport up one week, because of this........

I will now have an enclosed transport spot available Friday the 13th or Saturday the 14th from Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia or Tennessee back up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York.

I also have 2 separate enclosed spots for later this month & early June still available out to Denver, Cheyenne, Salt Lake City, Etc

This is my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220329_105618 (800x600).jpg (382.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_080535 (800x600).jpg (375.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_085308 (800x600).jpg (484.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20220509_191112 (800x600).jpg (394.8 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 05-19-2022, 05:24 PM   #88
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I still have a small number of enclosed spots available for the month of June in the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove/beaver tail rear for easy of loading the lowest of cars. As a life long car guy, I have no issues with driving anything from a Model T Ford to a brand new exotic like the Corvette I picked up at the Museum a couple of weeks ago! The trailer also has an electric winch for loading non- runners. ALL vehicles must roll on inflate tires & the brakes need NOT work, but must be loose enough to have the car roll freely.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time.

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Give me a call/email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Calls are best when I am on the road, but I try my best to return ALL inquiries with 24 hours!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220513_135858 (800x600).jpg (386.2 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 06-01-2022, 06:43 AM   #89
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have ONE transport spot available for June in the aluminum single car enclosed trailer from the New England states back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania. This trip should be on or about the 14th of June. This is an actual classic vehicle trailer with a beaver tail rear & a drive in rear door for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles & I NEVER have to make the customer pay a rollback to load their car into my trailer

This is the last opening I have on my schedule for June & I am shutting down for the month of July for my wedding, honeymoon, house addition, etc

I already have several booked for August that will leave me openings available including needing something going out to the Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas areas from Ohio or surrounding states.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time.

Give me a call/email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. Calls are best when I am on the road, but I try my best to return ALL inquiries with 24 hours!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220520_162000 (800x600).jpg (459.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220521_132202 (800x600).jpg (443.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220523_184447 (800x600).jpg (541.6 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 06-15-2022, 10:45 AM   #90
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

After a wild 6 weeks of over 21,000 miles that took me through every state except Arizona, South Dakota & Maine, I am officially done transporting until after the 1st of August! With the wedding, honeymoon, house addition coming up in July, I need to be around here for a while.

As always I am available via phone, email or message to talk about everything to do with transporting, trucks, trailers, etc!

I will never make you feel like you are bothering me when you ask. I will still do my best to return all inquiries within 24 hours (except possibly the days around the wedding & honeymoon), but I will return each & every one! If you don't get me or get a response, I did not receive the inquiry!!!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220527_085251 (800x600).jpg (465.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220602_173148 (800x600).jpg (514.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220611_073757 (800x600).jpg (463.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220611_143102 (800x600).jpg (443.8 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 07-09-2022, 08:36 PM   #91
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank all the Customers/Friends on the forum who took the time to send congratulatory emails, messages & calls concerning my upcoming wedding in a little over a week! So many great folks in our hobby & this is just another shining example!

As always I am available via phone, email or message to talk about everything to do with transporting, trucks, trailers, etc & I will NEVER make you feel like you have inconvenienced me! Unfortunately there are some in my industry that are dishonest, disrespectful to customers, use junk equipment NOT made for vehicles, know basically nothing about our cars, how to drive them or care for them, so I try to get my fellow car guys lined up with one of the few Honest, Professional Transporters that I trust 100%. All of them are life long car guys, so if the vehicle needs to be driven, they are experienced & can handle it! There have been dozens of times over the years customers have asked me to put their new toy in the garage for them, show them how to start them & several times taken customers for a drive to show them how to drive them. I cannot imagine NOT being able to do that for a customer who is new to the hobby or just new to that particular type of car!

I have taken advantage of the time off the road to get some work done on my 55 Nash & my 64 Grand Prix. Hoping to have the GP done for the Pontiac Nationals in August since it is right down the street (13 Miles) from me!!!!

God Bless
Bill (216)832-8697
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220620_163949 (800x600).jpg (373.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220623_160016 (800x600).jpg (422.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220709_203857 (800x600).jpg (435.5 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 07-09-2022 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #92
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am back home from my honeymoon & even though I thought I would take 2 more weeks off, I agreed to do a couple of round trips starting locally & returning full as well.

I had a spot available from Seattle to L.A./San Diego, but it only lasted a day after I posted it on some other forums! My spots never last long & I appreciate the gentlemen who wait up to 8 weeks to get on my schedule!

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 MILLION+ accident-free transport miles. Please see this link for more pictures & Hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. This is NOT my own website where I post my own feedback, I have way too much integrity to ever do that!

My service is personalized single car whether it is with the open or enclosed trailer. Your vehicle is loaded (winched or driven depending on the situation) & unless I am storing it for you, it will stay in the trailer & is delivered in a timely fashion.

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the customers car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I stay in constant contact with my customers & I transport ALL of the spots I advertise for. I am way too busy to spam forums in an attempt to be relevant with stuff I will never do, or spend hours clicking on my own ads so it looks like people are reading them!

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I may be able to give you a few names of other Honest, Quality Transporters that I trust 100%

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220721_120427 (800x600).jpg (386.5 KB, 6 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 08-24-2022, 06:46 PM   #93
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am just back from a great week...Here in Ohio to Seattle, Seattle to San Diego, Los Angeles to Michigan City, In. with less than 5% deadhead miles for the trip! Transported some really nice cars & met some great people in our hobby!

I am booked 100% until after the Detroit Concourse De Elegance the weekend of Sept 18th as I am taking a customers car who was invited to it. Of course I will stay so I can enjoy the festivities!

I have TWO enclosed transport spots available starting in late September!

The 1st would be something from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania/Western New York down to Anywhere in Texas

The 2nd would be something from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania/Western New York up to Minnesota, North or South Dakota. This trip will realistically be early October.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident -free transport miles & well over 2600 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past, NOT by me!

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. If I cannot help you, I have a small group of Quality, Honest transporters that I trust 100% with my overflow & I will be glad to pass along their information to you. They are also ALL car guys who know how to handle your new toy & none of them are afraid to have their full names Google searched for their past history!

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I stay in constant contact with my customers & I transport ALL of the spots I advertise for. I am way too busy to spam forums in an attempt to be relevant with stuff I will never do, or spend hours clicking on my own ads so it looks like people are reading them!

I try my very best to return your inquiry within 24 hours, but since I get 6-10 inquiries per day it is hard to keep up some days while I am on the road. If I Do Not respond within a day or two......I did NOT get your inquiry!

Thank You & God Bless

Bill Squires (owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts

[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220815_193848 (800x600).jpg (445.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220822_163616 (800x600).jpg (319.7 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 08-24-2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2022, 07:32 AM   #94
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot heading up to North Dakota has been filled

I still have the spot available down to Texas & since I added a couple of other customers to my schedule, I have expanded the areas I can pickup heading to Texas...In addition to being able to pickup in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania/New York, I can also load in Illinois, Wisconsin or Minnesota.

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident -free transport miles & well over 2600 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past...NOT BY ME!

Give me a call, email or message for a cash on delivery price quote. You will never be treated like you are a bother, told "Nobody Transports Out of That Area" or "Get it Yourself" If I cannot help you, I have a small group of Quality, Honest transporters that I trust 100% with my overflow & I will be glad to pass along their information to you. They are also ALL car guys who know how to handle your new toy & none of them are afraid to have their full names Google searched for their past history!

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment.

I try my very best to return your inquiry within 24 hours, but since I get 6-10 inquiries per day it is hard to keep up some days while I am on the road. If I Do Not respond within a day or two......I did NOT get your inquiry!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires (owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220818_145502 (800x600).jpg (424.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220806_160241 (800x600).jpg (488.5 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 09-12-2022, 08:42 AM   #95
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I still have a transport spot available for the last week of September/ first week of October into Texas! Since I have added several more customers cars to my schedule over the last two weeks, I have added other options as to where I can load from . Ideally I would be happiest with something coming out of Florida to Texas, but can still also load in Wisconsin to Texas, Ohio to Texas or anything reasonably close to those states down to Texas!!

Should I book something from up North going to Texas, I will then also have a transport spot available from Florida/Georgia/South Carolina up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Western Pennsylvania & Western New York!

**********UPDATE - The FLORIDA SPOT GOING NORTH HAS BEEN FILLED**********

This trip is with the single car Ameri-Lite Enclosed trailer

This is my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident -free transport miles & well over 2600 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past...NOT BY ME!

As always I keep in constant contact with my customers & their sellers. You will both know well ahead of time what date I will load & deliver your vehicle, you will receive a call right after the vehicle is loaded letting you know it is safely in my trailer & updates along the way. There will NEVER be any need to post on a forum wondering if I picked up your car like I was supposed to!

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment. As you can see by the pictures below, I take great care of my equipment Appearance wise as well as Mechanically & would never even think about showing up to load or deliver a vehicle with pieces missing from my truck!

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you as well as who to avoid!

Thank You & God Bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

[email protected]

(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg (488.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20161207_080720170 (800x450).jpg (445.6 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-13-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:46 PM   #96
Bill's Auto Works

Thank You Everyone!

I just arrived back from the Detroit Concours D' Elegance where the customers car that I transported up & back won a class award!! I am always honored that folks who have show cars like this trust me & my service with their vehicles! It shows that the reputation I have worked so hard to build stands up!

The available spot going down to South Texas has been filled!

The only other opening I have on my schedule is something coming out of Wisconsin, Illinois or Eastern Minnesota back towards Ohio or further East or Southeast.

As always I am available to discuss any questions you have about transporting, trucks, trailers,etc. Who else to use if I cannot get you on my schedule!

I am proud to have been in business since 1983 & love working in the hobby that has brought me joy for more than 40 years now!!!!

A real business has uniform shirts, business cards, a physical address which they pay property taxes on etc! If I don't show up to your home or business with quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation!

God bless

Bill Squires(owner)

Bill's Auto Works

(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220918_085454 (800x600).jpg (240.9 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 10-14-2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:29 PM   #97
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have one Enclosed Transport spot available the week of October 9th from Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois to basically anywhere east of the Mississippi

As always I keep in constant contact with my customers & their sellers. You will both know well ahead of time what date I will load & deliver your vehicle, you will receive a call right after the vehicle is loaded letting you know it is safely in my trailer & updates along the way.

You will NEVER see my trucks & trailers laying in a hotel parking lot where the customers car can get stolen or vandalized! I sleep in the truck in well lit travel centers or rest areas for the safely of the customers vehicle as well as my own Quality Equipment. As you can see by the pictures below, I take great care of my equipment Appearance wise as well as Mechanically.

I am proud to have been in business since 1983 & love working in the hobby that has brought me joy for more than 40 years now!!!!

Real businesses are NOT defined by having a website...Anybody can be anything they want to be in their own mind on the internet!

A real business has uniform shirts, business cards, a physical address which they pay property taxes on etc!

If I don't show up to your home or business driving quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation!

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161207_080720170 (800x450).jpg (445.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg (488.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220918_085454 (800x600) (450x219).jpg (124.1 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 10-14-2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:13 AM   #98
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I will have an enclosed transport spot available from Georgia, Alabama, North or South Carolina up to basically anywhere in the Great Lakes or New England areas as I ALWAYS have customers vehicles waiting for me to pick up & am trying to clear my schedule before I shut down sometime in November for winter.

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the ACTUAL customers who used my service in the past NOT by me!

If I don't show up to your home or business driving quality equipment, personally clean & groomed, wearing a company shirt with a smile on my face & a business card in my hand....You should post negative feedback about me, because I am NOT living up to my reputation!

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220831_110232 (800x600).jpg (454.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20221012_084456 (800x600).jpg (481.5 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 10-13-2022 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:41 AM   #99
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I will have ONE Enclosed Transport Spot available on Tuesday Nov 8th (already voted absentee) from upstate New York (Albany, Binghamton, Syracuse, etc) west towards Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc. As always I will field all inquiries & if your transport is close to those areas I may deviate from my route, although not as much as normal trips. I have a meeting later in the week here in town that I cannot miss. If a transport from that area goes further west I may stop here & then continue on after!

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the ACTUAL customers who used my service in the past NOT by me!

If I cannot help you when you inquire, I have a small group of Honest, Quality Transporters like myself that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221025_085513 (800x600) (2).jpg (472.2 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 11-15-2022, 08:29 PM   #100
Bill's Auto Works

Happy Thanksgiving (a bit early) to ALL my fellow Ford Barn Members!

As always...I am so grateful for all the support from everyone in this great hobby!

As of today, I am officially done for the year! It has been another great year on the road helping fellow car guys get their new toys, move from one area to another or even trade cars when they have gone as far as they can with the one they built.

After 40+ years & over 4 million accident-free transport miles, I am no longer transporting during the winter months. This is the easiest way to cut down on my decades long stretch of well over 100k per year. I will be back on the road in March for sure, but maybe from time to time will run something like a trade or relatively short transport that gets me back home in a day or two.

Even though I am done for a few months, I will respond to ALL calls, Emails & P.M.s & will do everything in my power to get you together with one of the handful of Quality, Honest transporters that I trust 100% with my customers that I cannot help.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221104_103040 (800x600).jpg (328.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20221107_080009 (800x600).jpg (389.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20221107_172031 (800x600).jpg (375.8 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe