Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-21-2020, 01:36 PM   #1
lake_harley

Default Lots of Model A Engine Related Parts

City: Uniontown
State: MO
Price: offers

I have a mix of Model A engine related parts. Most came from my running, driving '31 Coupe. Many have been cleaned and painted, others are as removed. There are also extra parts that I have gathered, as well as a couple new things. Look at the photos below to find the parts described. Ask questions. I'll request offers and would figure shipping separately. "Bundle" as many parts as you want. Many items can be sent in flat rate USPS boxes and I'd try to keep shipping as inexpensive as possible. Parts are listed as photographed together. Here's the list;

*Model A Engine/Bellhousing side mounts. They were cracked but a jig was built to rebuild/repair them. I checked, and they do indeed fit into a model A frame correctly. New rubber cushions are included as well as the bolts, nuts and outer plates, Parts were bead blasted and painted. $15

*Foot throttle assembly, spark and throttle rods and fuel line. $25

*Starter with foot switch rod/pedal. $50 *SALE PENDING*

*6V Coil with bracket. $10

*Model B Zenith carb core for rebuild. Cleaned and complete. Throttle shaft not sloppy. 1 1/4" throttle bore. $50

*Model A carb off of the running Model A. Engine ran fine with it but it might benefit from a good cleaning and rebuild kit. SOLD

*2 oil pumps, oil pump/distributor drive, extra pump gears and a couple new bushings. $30

*Front timing cover and side "bump out" cover with bolts, water inlet and outlet, distributor from the running Model A (Model A Distributor is Sold), cam thrust button and spring. All for $25 or will sell parts you need separately.

*Ring gear and carrier. Ring gear is 34T with no chipped teeth but some pitting (quite useable though, in my opinion), spider gears are not chipped. $30

*Model A flywheel. Ring gear excellent. $50

*Model A 4-blade fan/pulley with woodruff key. $30

Here are the photos to match up to the description. Best time to call is in the evening so we can both be at a computer looking at the same photos to answer questions.

Lynn Winter
Uniontown, MO 63783
(573) 788-2574
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0187.jpg (52.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0188.jpg (49.3 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0189.jpg (51.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0190.jpg (44.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0191.jpg (45.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0192.jpg (44.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0193.jpg (48.4 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by lake_harley; 03-15-2020 at 11:00 AM.
lake_harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #2
lake_harley

Default Re: Lots of Model A Engine Related Parts

Here are the rest of the photos that didn't fit in the original post. They should start off with the 2nd photo of the Model A carb.

Lynn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0194.jpg (46.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0197.jpg (50.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0198.jpg (60.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0199.jpg (55.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0200.jpg (57.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0195.jpg (54.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0196.jpg (54.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 02-25-2020, 09:05 AM   #3
lake_harley

I've gone back to edit the original post and added prices. Offers are still welcome and feel free to pick-and-choose if you're only interested in one part that's in a "group" photo, or if you care to make an offer for everything listed.

Not listed but also for sale I have A engine block(s), stock head, a couple cranks and sets of rods/pistons, stock cam, and a Model A rearend converted to open driveshaft, stock torque tube and driveshaft, bumpers and brackets, head pipe & muffler, brake rods and cross-shafts. Everything A related I have is for sale so call if you're looking for something.

Thanks

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574
Old 11-02-2020, 10:46 PM   #4
lake_harley

Here is a long overdue updated list and some additional items added:

*Model A Engine/Bellhousing side mounts. They were cracked but a jig was built to rebuild/repair them. I checked, and they do indeed fit into a model A frame correctly. New rubber cushions are included as well as the bolts, nuts and outer plates, Parts were bead blasted and painted. $15

*Foot throttle assembly, spark and throttle rods and fuel line. $25

*6V Coil with bracket. $10 I have a second one too that has a "Ford" script logo. $15

*Model A flywheel. Ring gear excellent. $50

I'll also add that I have a good Model A block, a cracked one (in case you can salvage it), 2 crankshafts, stock cam, stock head, 2 sets of rods and pistons (one set of pistons are +.080" and can be reused with minor cleanup, driveshaft and torque tube, 2 exhaust headpipes with mufflers, and probably a few other things I'm forgetting.

Please call with questions or interest. I can get photos to you via e-mail at your request, just let me know your e-mail address.

Lynn Winter
(573) 788-2574
[email protected]