Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
David J

Default 1934 Ford Dlx 4D

City: SCF
State: WI
Price: $12,750

No longer driving this one much so it can go away . I put about 10,000 Miles on it from 2006 - 2010 . This is a good driving car with title , frame & tranny numbers all matching . This is a Canadian car and was coach maroon with black fenders when new . It also used to have a potter trunk as you can see from the rear pic . I never got the trunk though and it looked to have been gone long ago . Rear fenders are EXCELLENT and the LF fender has been replaced with a better one . If you are interested I have new drake boards and new steel front fenders for it [ I actually fitted them to this car once but never used them ] that would be available to the BUYER for $1,400 extra . Very solid car with the main issue being the nest that used to be in the LR quarter panel as it pitted the crap out of the inside of that area and rusted it through . I have several options for fixing this as you can see . It also needs it's radiator cleaned out and the left head replaced . I have a pair of " made in Canada " aluminum heads for it . I also have a LeBaron-Bonney mohair panel set for it and also a headliner kit for it . With the exception of the area below and around the LR window rust is not much of an issue with this thing . Left rocker needs replaced { I have it } but the subrail is fine as you can see . Right rocker is fine . Top is new as are several of the windows . Send a PM or email if you need more info or more pics . This is a good driving car and the gas tank looks excellent inside also . ADDING All the parts mentioned above except the boards-fenders go with the car . Sorry for the confusion but I spend much time that way !!?!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0006.JPG (83.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0007.JPG (83.5 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0010.JPG (76.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0015.JPG (63.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0017.JPG (57.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0013.JPG (86.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0032.jpg (103.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0022.JPG (68.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0020.JPG (64.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0011.JPG (79.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0021.JPG (71.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0029.JPG (82.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0024.JPG (80.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0014.JPG (81.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by David J; 10-20-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: clarify
David J is offline   Reply With Quote