Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-28-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
Corn Fed

Default 26-27 Coupe body

City: State Center
State: IA
Price: 2200

26-7 T Coupe body. This coupe’s top had been unbolted/removed years ago just above the beltline & about 2/3 up the front posts. I have collected enough roof parts to put it back together. I also have a very solid extra LH quarter. The subframe is good, but the cowl and RH quarter will need patch panels. My plan was to completely disassemble the body, sandblast it, & reassemble it using the nice LH quarter. Since it’s just bolts & a few rivets, it should be easy. The header panel above the windshield is rusty, so it would need patching or have a new one fabricated. The doors & trunk lid are the best part of the body. I’ve had the doors for over 25 years. They are super nice compared to what you find these days. One has some cracks by the hinges & a few minor pin holes. The other has a dent by the beltline. Both should be relatively easy fixes. I believe one is a 26 because it has the piano style hinges. The other has the later 27 style hinges. I am missing some of the body hinges. I think there may be a latch or two. The trunk lid has surface rust all over it, & a few minor dents, but is still a nice solid lid. I have the trunk hinges. There is a dash, “A” pillar covers, one door molding, & the cowl lid cover. I also have a rusty windshield frame. $2200. No shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0024.jpg (51.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0025.jpg (57.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0027.jpg (63.5 KB, 67 views)
Corn Fed is offline   Reply With Quote