Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
deuce_roadster

Default 40 convertible project

City: Shelton
State: WA
Price: in ad

I am the first owner of this car out of the family that bought it new. There are many NOS parts that are available if buyer chooses, ie NOS running boards, rebuilt steering box where everything including casting is NOS, NOS window winders. Complete car, nothing missing, all convertible parts including top switch, garnish moldings, seats, sun visors. Nice decklid. Trans is rebuilt, VIN on case matches frame and clean title. New wood header and rear bow, new Drake SS top latch kit, radio, hot water heater and switch, clock. Needs panel under deck lid replaced (correct Drake repro included) floors mainly good, some pin holes in trunk floor in stamped depressions. Always had flathead in it, unmolested firewall. Hood, grille, fenders to be chosen by buyer from nice ones (not shown). Previous owner used filler to cover cowl vent (vent is still there, not welded) and filled in trim holes, again not welded. Car was originally Mandarin Maroon and is the color under the gray primer, it doesn't have multiple coats of paint. I have 3-221 engines to choose from for rebuild if restoration is desired. I have too many projects and this could be a Dearborn car. Been in my shop since 1985, time for someone else to finish it.
Price 20-25k depending on parts chosen by buyer.
To discourage scammers I am requiring buyer inspect the car and pay in cash, no wire transfer, no paypal, no cashier's check. I know that will limit buyers to ones close enough to come see car.

PM me with your email address if you want pictures (be specific).
deuce_roadster is offline   Reply With Quote