Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Steve Plucker
BANNED

Default Les Andrews books concerning errors within...

Les Andrews Books have been out for a few LONG years now. There have been reported of a few to many mistakes within each of the three volumns.

There have been reports to "throw the book away"...NO WAY...These books are to valuable of an asset to the Model A community...This is not my intention...My intention is that there is a lot of complaining about them because of mistakes...OK THEN...lets list them and get Les's opinion on them and settle this once and for all so the newbies coming into the hobby won't, for a better word, screw up on their intitial restoration.

If this is the case, then I will start a thread concerning these mistakes and let's see just how many of us respond and let's see if Les can comment on them and issue out an eratta sheet correcting the errors.

Some of you have made lists of them...let's see them.

You are right, nothing will get done about this issue if we as a group don't step up to the plate and do something about it...complaining is not going to get us anywhere.

So with that, let's step up to the plate, quit complaining, and post your found error or errors if any at all and quit complaining.

Anybody?????

I will run this for a week...you know..."bttt" (back to the top)...and see just where it get's us.

Pluck

Last edited by Steve Plucker; 08-24-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Steve Plucker is offline   Reply With Quote