Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-21-2020, 12:59 PM   #1
Terry, NJ

Default 1930 Ford Town Sedan Project

City: Perkasie
State: Pa.
Price: 9500

As the title says, 1930 Town Sedan Project for sale! Needs TLC that I can't give it! Here's what you get; new engine from Schwalms with oversize valves, inserts, touring cam, Snyder's 5.5 head, "B" carburetor and bored out manifold and Lightened flywheel. New bearings in rear. Almost all new wood, some original, not much. New seat springs and wood bases. Hydraulic Brakes w/stain less tubing w/ Tube shocks in rear. New PPG paint, Chicle Drab and Copra Drab. New windshield, new quarter glass. It's a 6 wheel with wells in the fenders. Short steering arm. 5 wheels w/good Allstate tires. Newly re-chromed rear bumpers.
It needs body adjustment, Side and back glass, I have the regulators. Upholstery and interior and Top and wiring. Clear NJ and Pa.Title, some provenance. Photographic record of what's been done to the car. All receipts! Believe me, The price DOES NOT include what I've put into this car, never mind my labor which the buyer will get for free! Pictures can be seen at my album "My A"
Terry

Last edited by Terry, NJ; 09-22-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Terry, NJ is offline   Reply With Quote