Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-18-2019, 06:56 AM   #1
reggiedog

Question Milwaukee Plant

HI;

Does anyone know when the Milwaukee Plant would of shut down for 10 days or 2 weeks, as it was around the time of November to December of 1929 as that is about the time Ford announced that all Plants were going to shut down for retooling all of their Plants.

So I am trying to find out when the Milwaukee Ford Plant would of shut down for that time period back in November of 1929, as it was at the end of the year that this would of happened in 1929.

And how long was the Milwaukee Plant shut down I need the Dates of that from the Closing to the Opening back up, as it should be in a paper somewhere you would think anyway.

As I've been looking in the Milwaukee Papers and still nothing has been found of that Plant Closing, or for that matter Reopening nothing in either of those papers at all that I have found.

As I have been looking for months now and I can't get every paper that's why I'm posting this on here as I need the help, to find something on it as that was about the start of the stock market crash so I'm wondering if that Plant even Reopened.

And if it did Open when did it Open I need the Dates of that Plant Closing and Reopening.

Thanks Reggie Dog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote