Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Junknshit
Banned

Default Apology.....No name change

First, if anything I said or my name offends someone, I am sorry nothing was meant to offend anyone.

Second, after considerable thought by me:
If I change my name, will I offend someone else? Will someone think the name I chose is too close to theirs, so I copied them? How many names will I have to try before I find one that no-one else has? And other like things. Then I turned on my computer today and saw all of the e-mails, PMs, and posted comments, I have decided to keep my name.

For you Model A restorers, the parts and pieces that I use are total rejects by anyone else. I do not use good parts and pieces. I have even given (not sold to) many parts pieces, brackets etc to local Model A people.

Why do I do cars this way? Because I have a lot more time than money for one, and I guess just to prove to myself that I can.

Sure would like to get along with everyone, so if I post something that is not quite understandable please ask me to clarify myself and I will try.
Junknshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
John Duden

Default Re: Apology.....No name change

i do not find it offensive at all!! i love to go junkin! if i see any A or T parts in the scrap yard i get them out, if they are not worthy to be even a "rat rod" peices i let them stay, junkin shit, can mean junking apliances, and totaled cars,
I belive he is a great fellow fordbarner since he is polite enough to say sorry to those that are offended!
John Duden
John Duden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
28RPU

Dude, you are making way more out of this than it needs to be. Let it go.IF people have a problem with you then its their problem. Enough already,.
28RPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
joe plumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28RPU View Post
Dude, you are making way more out of this than it needs to be. Let it go.IF people have a problem with you then its their problem. Enough already,.
That says it all
joe plumber is offline   Reply With Quote