Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-03-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
JunkyJud

Default 1932 NOS replacement honeycomb radiator

City: Seneca
State: PA
Price: 1400.00

For sale is a NOS replacement 1932 Ford V-8 honeycomb radiator. It has the original paper tag with it and has never been used. It is in excellent condition with some minor dents on the front of the top tank and some scratches on the paint. The overflow tube has a crack inside of the neck where it passes through the upper baffle. It looks like it got bent and then moved back at some point causing the crack but shouldn't be a problem to repair. There are no cracks in the tanks or bent fins. It really is in excellent condition.

I was going to use it for an AV8 project but would rather offer it to someone who can use it for a nice restoration as these honeycomb radiators are really hard to come by in good condition. While it isn't original, it is an early replacement item.

Shipping will have to be calculated. My plan is to order a new Brassworks radiator if this one sells and I will ship this out in the packaging that the new radiator arrives in so it will be secure from damage so there will most likely be a small delay in shipping it out unless someone is able to pick it up. I will be traveling to Hershey on Thursday only and could deliver it there also.

The price is firm at $1400. Send me a message if you are interested or have questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32 rad 1.JPG (111.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 2.JPG (141.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 6.JPG (108.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 8.JPG (140.2 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 9.JPG (133.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 5.JPG (121.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 32 rad 7.JPG (26.6 KB, 38 views)
JunkyJud is offline   Reply With Quote