Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Steve Plucker
BANNED

Default Gas Tank Articles in Model A News...

For the most part, I have completed the last of the gas tank articles for which were on the Model A Ford. Part 4, 28-29 tanks will be in the next issue of Model A News and Part 5, 30-31 tanks will hopefully be in the following issue.

I would like to thank the following who spent their time in sending me information considering those 5 articles:

I would like to thank those of you who helped with this article: Jim Brand, Bill Brauch, Terry Burtz, Gary Carr, Doug Clayton, Steve Ciccalone, Bob Combs, Jeff Crummy, Buddy D., Dean Dresneck, Alvin Dube, Vince Falter, Kevin Fehr, Greg Fish, Jim Ford, Rod Gage, Michelle Gooding, Mike Gooding, John Hash, Phred Hollister, Jason Jarnagin, Glenn Johnson, P.J Junkers, Tim Kelly, Hans “Doc” Kalinka, Dan Koppinger, Craig Lewis, Evan Lewis, David Lopes, Brian Martin, Pete Mendola, George Miller, Richard Miller, Thomas (TJ) Miller, Bradford Minners, Howard Minners, Tom Moniz, Dudley Moore, Jim Morris, Neil Mylar, Frank Nemo, Peter Noyes, Terry Oberer, Jim Parker, Jerry Parr, Kevin Penner, Larry Reeg, Charles Reese, Ron Rude, Vern Schwebke, Deron Shady, Denny Specher, Tom Spouse, John Stone, Marco Tahtaras, Don Turley, Tom Umholtz, Steve Wastler, Carl Wescott, Tom Wesenberg, John Wilkinson, Chet Wojcik, Mark Zacchio, MAFFI and the Benson Ford Research Center. Also Paul Plainville MA, Rich in Tucson, Harold from Sebastopol.

Hopefully I left nobody out if so...I appologize.

One of the big questions left up in the air was just what the A-9002-D tank was used for and for a short time (if ever used) during April/May 1931 (only three weeks). Many speculations but no tank viewed.

Oh well, maybe some day...

So thanks to all and "Let'er Buck"!

Pluck
Steve Plucker is offline   Reply With Quote