Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-11-2017, 11:57 PM   #1
columbiA

Post 1930 Model A Coupe

City: Quesnel
State: BC
Price: 35,000

Completely restored 1930 Model A Coupe. This car was my late Father, Richard "Dick" Lee's pride and joy which he fully restored himself. You may also remember my Dad as "columbiA" from this forum up until his passing.

Richard was one of the founding members of the Vintage Car Club of Canada and for anyone that knew my Dad, his life was spent in pursuit of his love for collecting and restoring vintage cars, especially Model A's.

This car means the world to me and it's hard to let her go; however, the coupe deserves to be driven and taken care of by someone who shares his passion and love for Model A's.

The engine is a Model B with approximately 14,000 miles on it since it was completely overhauled by Richard in 1988. New tires, perfect interior and comes with Columbia overdrive. No rumble seat. All parts used in restoration from George Moire. Runs like a charm and road worthy. Has been in heated storage since 2014.

Asking $35,000 Canadian OBO. Serious inquiries only. All funds from sale will be used to pay towards assisted living accommodation for my mother. Contact Andrea at 250-255-6228 or email [email protected] for pictures.

"No matter which way you look at it, vintage cars is a grande hobby. And isn't the real test of any effort the pleasure one derives from it?" Quoted from Richard Lee in Kitimat newspaper interview dated December 17, 1969
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9636.jpg (6.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9634.jpg (9.4 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by columbiA; 09-12-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Add picture
columbiA is offline   Reply With Quote