Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 05-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #1
Bill's Auto Works

Default Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

City: Wakeman
State: OH
Price: per mile

Hello Everyone,

I have a handful of transport spots available for June & one for July. Depending on where the transports I add to my schedule go, I may have a few others as well, but these listed are For Sure openings, NOT a wish list!

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income. Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers. "Self back- patting" has no basis in fact! A mans word should be his bond & if it is not, he is not much of a man!

I will have an Enclosed Transport spot open from Florida on June 9th/10th I would like to head north out of Florida towards Ohio, but will take
a car going to New England (no NYC or Long Island) or the Midwest (Chicago, Indy, etc) As always a call is free, if you have something I may be able to help with....Please ask!

I will have 2 separate Enclosed transport spots coming out of Wisconsin/Minnesota/Illinois. The first will be June 18th & the 2nd will be a week or so later. I would also like to get back towards Ohio on these trips , but will entertain all inquires.

The July spot will also be in the Enclosed Trailer & will be available from Texas on or about the 9th heading up towards Ohio, but again will entertain all inquiries!

The is my 38th year with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Below....1946 Bentley Mark VI & an original paint,low mileage 1966 Cadillac Conv I recently transported.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210511_135337 (800x600).jpg (475.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 20210513_152628 (800x600).jpg (478.3 KB, 12 views)

1955 Chevy Altered W.B. Gasser
1955 Nash Amb. Cust. Lemans
1957 Pontiac Chieftain 2 DR HT
1964 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 DR HT
1966 Pontiac Catalina Conv
1966 AMC Ambassador DPL 2 DR HT
1966 AMC Ambassador Cust 2DR HT
1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1973 Chevy Nova Full Chassis Car
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
2007 Cadillac XLR-V Supercharged Roadster

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 05-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 08:12 AM   #2
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide single car transport : Open or enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

The spot from Florida is filled, run & delivered. One of the two spots coming out of Wisconsin has been booked.

This leaves one spot available for late the week of June 21st or early the week of June 27th from Wisconsin, Minnesota or Illinois to Ohio, Indiana Michigan or Pennsylvania.

For July I have a spot available from Texas up to The Great Lakes, Midwest or East Coast on or about July 9th.

Also in July I will have a spot available from basically anywhere in the eastern half of the country out to Washington State, Idaho or Oregon the week of July 18th

ALL of these spots will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about the customers car & my equipment. While I will from time to time add a part or 2 to a transport to help out another customer, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income.

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210519_104843 (800x600).jpg (448.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20210520_111642 (800x600).jpg (560.6 KB, 6 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 06-12-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Old 06-26-2021, 08:46 AM   #3
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

For July I have a spot available from Texas up to The Great Lakes, Midwest or East Coast on or about July 9th.

Also in July I will have a spot available from basically anywhere in the eastern half of the country out to Washington State, Idaho or Oregon the week of July 18th

BOTH of these spots will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about my customers car & my equipment. While I will from time to time add a part or 2 to a transport to help out another customer, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

The is my 38th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback from customers who have used my service in the past.

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on! I will NEVER put you off to do something else that might make a bit more income.

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

R.I.P. Caledonia "Callie" Squires (9/3/03 - 6/17/21)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210608_130306 (800x600).jpg (476.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20210620_144348 (800x600).jpg (420.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191102_144837768 (800x450) (800x450).jpg (379.8 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 07-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #4
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The ENCLOSED spot from my area (Ohio) out to the west coast for the week of July 19th has been filled to Northern California. This leaves me with a relatively short transport spot available from the Sacramento/San Francisco area up to north of Seattle, Wa or anywhere in between on or about July 22nd.

I also have a transport spot available for the 1st week of August from the very northern most part of New York, Vermont or New Hampshire back to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania. This trip can be with the aluminum Featherlite single car open trailer or the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer

UPDATE************ THE OPEN TRAILER SPOT OUT OF UPSTATE NEW YORK HAS BEEN FILLED!......MY SPOTS DO NOT LAST LONG!

Please don't be fooled by Internet Propaganda, choose a transporter by feedback from previous customers not by feedback created by the transporter! Remember Folks....You do get what you pay for!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201012_085001 (800x600).jpg (448.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20210618_122531 (800x600).jpg (495.6 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 07-12-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:58 PM   #5
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Just back from a great trip out to Northern California to deliver this well known 64 GTO show car that won every major show it entered from the Indianapolis area. I then went up to north of Seattle to pick up this beautiful 26 "T" headed for a young lady in Southern New Jersey. This is my 3rd trip up to north of Seattle in the last few months & had a nice visit with a previous customer Howard (brought him this beautiful Rad as well) & got to meet his brother Harold who had sold the "T" to the girl in Jersey. They are great car guys & really good people as well! We have some of the greatest folks in the world in our hobby & we have plans to meet up when I am back up in that area in early October!

I currently have one transport spot available in the Enclosed Trailer from the Florida Panhandle, Mississippi, Alabama or Georgia to basically anywhere in the Eastern half of the country. This trip will load on September 10th.

This transport will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles. I am anal about my customers car & my equipment, this is NOT a cargo trailer! A fork lift will never get close to it & I will NEVER pile a bunch of junk around a customers car!

As always I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round. People who are picky & care about their vehicles want someone who is a car guy himself who has the same passion for the cars, not an outsider to transport their new babies to them!

You can be confident when you book with a QUALITY Transporter your vehicle will be picked up on the day you were told! When you book a transport, I stay in constant communication with the buyer & the seller, so you NEVER have to wonder what is going on!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210723_083909 (800x600).jpg (446.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20210724_095513 (800x600).jpg (477.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20210604_210232 (800x600).jpg (287.1 KB, 5 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 09-04-2021, 08:46 AM   #6
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport/Transporting : Open or Enclosed!

Hello Everyone,

As all my customers will tell you over the decades...... When you book a spot on my schedule I do your transport the day & time I tell you I will. I NEVER commit to transport & then blow you off, because I don't feel like doing it! Just one of the many reasons probably 50-100 people recommend my service per month on dozens of car forums!

I will have an Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about October 10th from the Omaha, Ne/Kansas City/Des Moines, Ia areas back to Ohio, Mich, Indiana or Pennsylvania.

This transport will be done with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED Trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive In Rear Door & a beaver/dove tail rear for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles.

As always I am booked 3-8 weeks in advance all year round. People who are picky & care about their vehicles want someone who is a car guy himself who has the same passion for the cars, not an outsider transporting their new babies to them!

My pricing is per loaded mile & NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles. I ALWAYS quote you a cash on delivery price & that is the EXACT price you pay! I discount for previous customers & also for transports that are more than 1500 loaded miles.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210810_102619 (800x600).jpg (473.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20210822_163138 (800x600).jpg (398.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20210825_134611 (800x600).jpg (469.2 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-04-2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:35 PM   #7
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Seems like the more I try to cut back, the less time I have! I barely have time to place an ad for an in between opening like I listed below. I definitely don't have time to spam a bunch of forums with stuff I am never going to do, post STUPID stories/jokes in a lame attempt to stay relevant or sit for hours clicking on my own ads to make it look like forums members are actually reading my posts! LOL

If you do NOT use my service or the small group of other Quality Transporters I recommend, PLEASE make sure you get the full name of whomever you are considering & do a Google search of them! If they are hiding their last name, that is usually an indication there is something wrong!

I ended up with one additional transport spot available between now & the end of September.

I would like it to be with the open trailer, but if the enclosed is required then I will take it.

I can load in Georgia, South Carolina or The Northern Half of Florida. I MUST be able to load the same day I deliver in Northern Florida. We had a health scare
with my Mom, so I am hurrying to get back home to help Dad with her. I can deliver to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

My prices are by the loaded mile with discounts for previous customers & distances over 1500 loaded miles!

As always I will field all calls & may extend the delivery area a bit.....It Never Hurts To Ask!!!

Here is a link with hundreds of all POSITIVE feedback posted by the actual customers, not by me!

I have been in business for 38 years with 4 million accident -free transport miles! Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

If I don't have a spot for you, I will try to send you in the direction of another Trusted transporter & tell you who to stay far away from!

God bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

Both of these gentlemen took advantage of my free storage service. The Pontiac until I could get an opening on my schedule & the Corvette for over a month as they were moving across country & the closing dates did not line up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210705_162550 (800x600).jpg (282.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20210719_100054 (800x600).jpg (475.7 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 09-15-2021 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #8
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their support in emails, P.M.s & phone calls recently! Some were quite colorful & humorous, forums would be very interesting places if some of those were allowed!

I run EVERY transport spot I post for, however for the 1st time this year I have postponed my trip to Florida I had scheduled for this week until after I get back from my round trip to Seattle next week. This gives me a little more time at home while my Mother recovers from her health issue that happened a couple of weeks ago. I am storing the customers vehicle here & he is completely on board with this change in dates!

SO I will again have a spot available from North/Central Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, etc up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana or Pennsylvania.

This this can be with either the aluminum AMeri-lite single car enclosed trailer OR the Featherlite single car open trailer. Both of these trailers are made to transport vehicles & either one can easily handle low vehicles. They need not run, but must roll easily on inflated tires, so as not to tear up my equipment.

This trip will be between the time I get back from Seattle & the end of October (exact date to be determined)

I am proud of my reputation as one of the best in my business & will continue to work hard to keep it. Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210909_073137 (800x600).jpg (377.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20181206_112329379 (640x360).jpg (348.0 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 10-25-2021, 07:17 PM   #9
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

It has been another great year. I always say we have the best folks in our hobby & I was blessed to meet a bunch of them as well as reconnecting with previous customers/friends while transporting their cars to them. I also passed the 4 million accident-free transport mile mark earlier this year. This is also a blessing with all the texting going on these days!

I am taking an extended leave from transporting starting now & will probably last until March. After a health scare with my Mom a few weeks ago (she is recovering nicely), I decided since I am an only child & there is nobody else around I would stay off the road for the winter to help Mom & Dad (both in their 80's). Living out in the country in Ohio, this time of year is hardest on them.

I will still be on the forums as I am heavily addicted to the hobby & plan on working towards finishing a few of my project cars that are in different stages of assembly. I will also continue to field all phone calls, emails & P.M.s from anyone who would like advice on transporting, recommendations for who to use & who NOT to use if you care about your car. I also have a few other guys who I have vetted properly & feel comfortable sending customers their way that I would be glad to pass along their contact info!

My last 2 trips were out to Seattle & back, as well as to Florida & back, here are pictures of the rides I delivered!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20211008_111410 (800x600).jpg (446.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20211010_100920 (800x600).jpg (480.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20211011_071921 (800x600).jpg (389.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20211019_143346 (800x600).jpg (363.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20211022_175620 (800x600).jpg (362.2 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 12-22-2021, 12:20 PM   #10
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I would like to wish a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my Friends, Customers & my fellow Car Guys here on the forum!

Even though I have been away from transporting since Nov 1st to help family & will continue to be home until March, I feel like I have been so blessed to have my business be so successful in the hobby I love. I wish to give back whenever possible, so I am always just a phone call or message away if you need advice about transporting. I also works with a small handful of other QUALITY Transporters that I feel comfortable putting my reputation on the line sending my overflow to. I will be glad to pass along their information to you, so you don't end up with someone who has a terrible reputation of screwing over car guys!

God Bless & Merry Christmas
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts

R.I.P. Duke Squires 06/06/08- 12/07/21
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190319_111445747 (800x450).jpg (501.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 04ed97f6a12f72f98a1f1fc97731cf1d.jpg (89.6 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 01-26-2022, 12:16 PM   #11
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Even though I am still officially on a leave of absence from the road until sometime in March, I have agreed to do one reasonably short transport from very close to my place in Northern Ohio down to South Carolina. This allows me to only be gone for a day or two at the most & have arranged for things to be taken care of here while i am gone.

I will now have one transport spot available from South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia or the Northern Half of Florida up to Ohio, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or South/Central Michigan the week of Feb 1st.

This can can be with EITHER the Featherlite single car open trailer with large air dam to protect from stone chips OR the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a Drive in Rear Door, Dove/Beaver tail rear for the easy of loading the lowest of vehicles. Both have electric winches, so the vehicle need not run, but must roll freely on inflated tires.

I am starting my 39th year with 4 million accident-free transporting miles during that time.This equates to around 2500 vehicles transported. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback post by the actual customers who have used my service, NOT by me! I do NOT hide my full name or use aliases! I am proud of the reputation I have worked hard to build.

Even though I have not been on the road, I am still fielding calls, emails & P.M.s to help my fellow car guys find a transporter that will NOT screw them over, steal from them, disappear with there cars, etc,etc. I have a small group of 5 guys that I have completely vetted & trust them 100% to pass along their information to folks. They are ALL car guys also.

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170204_093851867 (800x450).jpg (488.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20161005_133109020 (800x450).jpg (426.0 KB, 3 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 01-27-2022 at 06:55 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:56 AM   #12
Bill's Auto Works

Thank You Everyone,

***********************UPDATE*********************

THE SPOT FROM THE SOUTHEAST GOING NORTH FOR THE WEEK OF THE 14TH HAS BEEN FILLED, THEY DON'T LAST LONG!

I had several inquiries for the spot out of South Carolina, but in the end took one back up here to Ohio & the transport is done. It is too soon for me to be away from home for an extended period because of my Parents. Another Month or so & I will be back to running
full bore.

Late the week of Feb 14th I will have ANOTHER transport spot available from South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina up to Ohio, Michigan,
Indiana or Western Pennsylvania.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a beaver-tail rear & a drive in rear door (No Mickey Mouse Ramps sitting on the back edge of a cargo trailer) for easy loading of the lowest of vehicles!

I am starting my 39th year with 4 million accident-free transport miles & somewhere around 2500 vehicles transported during that time.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who used my service in the past NOT by me!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. I also run EVERY transport I post for, I do NOT hide behind aliases & my full name is always posted as I have NOTHING to hide!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210909_073126 (800x600).jpg (331.5 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 02-03-2022 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:22 PM   #13
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

After posting for a spot available out of the Southeast (Florida, South Carolina, Etc) the 1st week of Feb, I got a bunch of responses so I ended up adding 2 more trips this month down to the Southeast to help out a couple of those other gentlemen who needed cars out of Florida, or the Carolinas'. Those spots were filled almost immediately. The Spots On My Schedule Don't Last Long!

I now have NO other openings on my schedule for February, but am always available to answer questions concerning transporting, who to use & who NOT to use. I have a small group of QUALITY Transporters that I can recommend if you wish to have the personalized single car service. I completely trust these guys with my customer overflow. They are also ALL lifelong car guys as well.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 02-24-2022, 08:42 AM   #14
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

My Transporting spots available for March are filling up quickly & only have a couple left.

Unfortunately my per mile rate has been INCREASED to reflect the increase in diesel fuel & basically ALL other business expenses over the past year, but I still discount off of that top rate for previous customers & also transports over 1500 loaded miles.

I will have an Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about March 15th from Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota or Illinois back to Ohio, Michigan Indiana or possibly point further East or South.

I am also trying to help a gentleman get his Model T out to West/Central Montana after a less than pleasant experience with another in the past. This means I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Great Falls, Boise, Id, Cheyenne, Wy, etc back towards Ohio & the surrounding states (or to anywhere further east/southeast). I have plenty of time on this one, it can take place late March or Late April.

This is my 39th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the Actual customers NOT by me. As always my full name & equipment are prominently shown as well. I am proud of the reputation I have built & the condition I keep my equipment.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me! If I do NOT have a spot to fit you in, I can recommend a few other Quality gentlemen that I trust completely to handle your new baby.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220219_113416 (800x600).jpg (399.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220219_113636 (800x600).jpg (398.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220221_100404 (800x600).jpg (368.3 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 02-24-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2022, 07:05 AM   #15
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

These two spots listed below are still available for March :

Enclosed Trailer spot available on or about March 15th from Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota or Illinois back to Ohio, Michigan Indiana or possibly point further East or South.

I am also trying to help a gentleman get his Model T out to West/Central Montana after a less than pleasant experience with another in the past. This means I will have an Enclosed Transport spot available from Great Falls, Boise, Id, Cheyenne, Wy, etc back towards Ohio & the surrounding states (or to anywhere further east/southeast). I have plenty of time on this one, it can take place late March or Late April.

This is my 39th year in business with 4 million accident-free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported during that time. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the Actual customers NOT by me. As always my full name & equipment are prominently shown as well. I am proud of the reputation I have built & the condition I keep my equipment. I also don't need to spend hours clicking on my ads to make it look like they get viewed! LMAO!!!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I am always available to talk & will never act like you are bothering me! If I do NOT have a spot to fit you in, I can recommend a few other Quality gentlemen that I trust completely to handle your new baby & who to say far away from!!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220222_141618 (800x600).jpg (399.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220223_004336 (800x600).jpg (300.3 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 03-23-2022, 07:33 AM   #16
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Since I am booked 4-8 weeks in advance at all times, I generally don't have spots come open this soon. I have agreed to pickup up a car in the Cape Cod, Mass area during my maintenance week, bring it back for storage in my shop until the beginning of May at which point it will continue on to Seattle. This means I will have an ENCLOSED Trailer spot available from Ohio, Michigan, Western, New York or Western Pennsylvania east to Mass, Conn, Rhode Island, etc. This will take place between the 25th & the 29th of March

Along with pretty much everything else over the past year, the price of diesel fuel has skyrocketed, so I have had to raise my per mile rate to reflect a portion of that increase. This is one of the very few times that being booked so far in advance at all times is an issue. I believe when a customer locks a spot on my schedule at a certain price, I hold that price regardless, so the gentlemen who are on my schedule for April are still paying the lower price.....It is called "Business Integrity"!

As always I am available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NEVER call you names, tell you to "get it yourself" or act like you are bothering me by asking! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you!

Based on all the recommendations by others, my new customer had me meet him down at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky last week to load his brand new 2022 Corvette & deliver it to his house in Florida! He had enough trust in me to hand me his garage door opener & ask me to put it away for him as he wanted to visit his elderly Father who lived in KY for a few days! I very much appreciate the trust my customers have in me. YES I drove it in the trailer & drove it out of the trailer into his garage! You can't winch cars like this, so you have to know what you are doing, have actual experience in the hobby & have the confidence to drive anything from a "Model T" to the newest "Exotic Car"! Here are some pictures!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
[email protected]
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220312_132754 (800x600).jpg (415.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220312_134442 (800x600).jpg (327.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20220313_102548 (800x600).jpg (325.1 KB, 0 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-03-2022, 08:31 AM   #17
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am basically booked 100% already for all of April. There is always a possibility of squeezing something in between, but.....!

I am currently storing a customers car in my climate controlled shop free of charge that I picked up on Cape Cod, Ma recently. I am taking this out to North of Seattle the 1st week of May. I then have one booked from the Sacramento, Ca area back to North Carolina. This will leave me with 2 separate Enclosed Trailer spots available during that time.

The 1st available spot will be from the Seattle/Portland are down to the Sacramento, Ca area. I am willing to transport a bit further south with a car if needed & it never hurts to ask!

The 2nd available spot will be from North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or possibly Western Pennsylvania/Western New York.

This coming month (April) starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported. I am working at winding down some, but it is hard to do as I feel I have a responsibility to help out the great folks in this hobby, especially those that a have done multiple transports for over the years. Somewhere down the line I will have to say no more times than I say yes!

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT by me.

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR AWAY FROM! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well that I trust 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220315_082223 (800x600).jpg (448.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220331_121205 (800x600).jpg (373.2 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 04-19-2022, 05:56 AM   #18
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I still have the ENCLOSED Transport spots available from The Seattle area down to the Sacramento area & The Carolinas' up to somewhere close to Ohio for the first 2 weeks of May.

I ALSO have these ENCLOSED Transporting spot available :

Ohio, Mich, In, Pa down to Florida.

Eastern part of the country out to The Denver, Co / Cheyenne, Wy areas

Texas/ Oklahoma back up to Ohio, Mich, In, or Western Pa

These spots will all be run between now & the middle of June.

This month starts my 40th year in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles & over 2500 vehicles transported.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

Regardless of whether or not you own the vehicle, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220214_152351 (800x600).jpg (383.8 KB, 1 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 04-19-2022 at 06:11 AM.
Old 05-01-2022, 06:48 AM   #19
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Many of the spots for May & June that I posted for have already been filled : Seattle to Sacramento, North Carolina to Ohio, Ohio down to Florida & Central Texas to Ohio are ALL off the table!

I still have one enclosed transport spot available from the Great Lakes Area out to Denver/ Cheyenne, Western Nebraska or Western Kansas

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Ohio, Mich, Ind or W Pennsylvania up to Minneapolis or anywhere in Wisconsin.

I also have an enclosed transport spot available from Alabama, Georgia or Tennessee up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pa or Western, N.Y.

April 2022 I proudly start my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

Please see this link to my ad for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of all positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past NOT BY ME!

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

I have a small group of Quality, Honest Transporters who are life long car guys as well. I trust them 100% with my customer overflow & will be glad to pass along their information to you if I do not have a spot available for you! NONE of these gentlemen hide their full name or hide behind aliases. You can Google search each & everyone of them to check their past! I will NEVER recommend someone who would do something to damage the reputation I have worked so hard to build over the years!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220408_125449 (800x600).jpg (403.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20220420_151023 (800x600).jpg (366.3 KB, 2 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe
Old 05-10-2022, 03:00 PM   #20
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

What a great 8 day trip out to the Seattle, Olympia & Sacramento areas, then back to Central & Western North Carolina, then to within 80 miles of my place! Never going to complain about a 7000 mile trip with only 5 % deadhead miles that allows me to see friends/previous customers as well as meet new ones!

I have said it before, but we absolutely have the best folks in the world in our hobby & I enjoy getting to spend time with many of them (if only for a few minutes at a time) ! I had plans to spend more time to visit & meet a gentleman with whom I have had many phone & message conversations who has some serious health issues, but unfortunately the elderly couple just outside of the Sacramento area had plans to take a trip, so I had to forgo visiting & get to their place to load before they left! All good, I hope the folks I meet & consider friends understand that is how my business is. Not only do I try my best to accommodate my customers schedules, but I am NOT homeless & need to get back to take care of things that need attention here. An actual business with a physical location needs constant care, not to mention a house & acreage as well.

I had to shuffle my schedule a bit for this month as a serious health issue with a seller caused my to not be able to pick up a car on the date scheduled for this weeks transport. I have moved the next transport up one week, because of this........

I will now have an enclosed transport spot available Friday the 13th or Saturday the 14th from Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia or Tennessee back up to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania or Western New York.

I also have 2 separate enclosed spots for later this month & early June still available out to Denver, Cheyenne, Salt Lake City, Etc

This is my 40TH YEAR in business with over 4 million accident free transport miles, 2500+ vehicles transported, a reputation of honesty, dependability & respect for my customers & their vehicles.

REGARDLESS IF YOU OWN THE VEHICLE OR NOT, I am ALWAYS available to quote cash on delivery prices, give advice concerning transporting, recommend who else to use or who to stay FAR away from! I will NOT be rude, disrespectful, call you names or act like you are bothering me! It only makes sense to have an idea of how much the transport is going to cost before making the purchase!!!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220329_105618 (800x600).jpg (382.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_080535 (800x600).jpg (375.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220505_085308 (800x600).jpg (484.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220509_191112 (800x600).jpg (394.8 KB, 4 views)

1967 AMC Marlin
1967 Toronado
1992 Jag XJS Conv
1992 Jag XJS 2 DR Coupe