Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-10-2021, 12:58 PM   #1
OldGold360

Default 35-36 Pickup Grill crank hole help needed

City: Silver Creek
State: Washington

Hello everybody. I am hoping someone here can provide me with help in either of the following ways regarding the grill for my 36 pickup.

I am looking for the crank hole section for a 35 or 36 pickup grill. This section on my grill was removed and replaced with straight bars at some point in its life. I am looking to repair this portion of my grill by either finding an original section or by making one. If I cannot located an original donor piece, I am willing to machine tooling in order to stamp out repair pieces for this section of the grill, but here lies the problem with that. I do not have anything to base the tooling off of aside from pictures and rough dimensions, which would be close but not perfect. If anybody has this section they would sell me or allow me to borrow for a couple weeks, just so that I can pull molds from it, I would happily compensate you somehow as well as return your part. Plus, I could provide this crank hole repair section to those needing it for a fair price. I know of a couple guys besides me that have perfect 35-36 pickup grills with exception of the crank hole. I can also provide grill bars for the 35 and 36 years as well. Possibly other year grill bar given they share the same profile

Thanks for the help
OldGold360 is offline   Reply With Quote