Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2021, 11:35 PM   #1
Certimafied

Default Original interior?

Hello everyone hope you’re staying safe and driving when possible!

I’ve been continuing my slow waking up and beautification process on my 28. My question now is about the interior and I just haven’t been able to find enough info or pictures out there to answer my questions.

I am wondering if my interior is original, the car overall appear fairly original, had a two tone respiratory a while ago but otherwise seems to be stock. I’ve snapped pictures I am going to attempt to post, my first time on this site so please forgive me if it takes a time or two.

I had the drivers door panel off at one point and it was hard to tell if the panel material itself was made of a plastic of a rubber coated paper board/ cardboard material?

My next questions are do you think that looks dingy like it could use some detailing or is that the color it should be? What would this material be, I’m guessing wool by the texture?

Thanks for the input! I can take better pictures if need be, it was dark I was using my unfderhood light to illuminate everything it made the photos a little shadowy as I really look at them.
Certimafied is offline   Reply With Quote