Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
spankymcfairlane

Default 1957 Fairlane 2dr

City: Rathdrum
State: Idaho
Price: 2500

1957 Ford Fairane 2dr chrome post car. I bought this car about 5 years ago and have not done much with it since. I have bought rocker panels and a new trunk lid and hood for this car. The body is in good shape although it has some of the usual rust problems these cars do. It is not rusty in the floor or the trunk. The bottom of the left rear q panel is rusty and the bottoms of the front fenders as well as the headlights and rockers. The body however does not have crash damage, one door is dented though. I have all the trim and both bumpers which are cores that are replateable. I also have the correct seats and the back has been stripped and powder coated. The car originally came with a 292 and automatic tranny and I have plenty of core Y blocks around and transmissions if you would want that. The car has a clear Idaho title in my name and we can negotiate a delivery if not to far away. Email call or text 208-755-0407 Thanks, Steve

I can't get pics to load up on here so send your email address and I will get pics to you.
spankymcfairlane is offline   Reply With Quote