Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-10-2020, 11:48 AM   #1
fatkidscars

Default 2 1932 ford 3 coupe bodies plus 3w parts

City: Crescent
State: Iowa
Price: 26,500obo

Body #1..... Shell only has a floor, no doors, decklid, dash, trunk lid, or firewall, as seen in pics is what you get, body not real rusty but beat up.

Body #2…. body and frame only no axles and title, Body comes with nice firewall, windshield frame, cowl vent, 3w dash minus glove box door, 3 doors, drive door is good, it will take both passenger doors to make one good one. Doors have the window regs, no latches, comes with all hinges, door tins, newer used b pillar wood, new steel inner header structure, has an upper header cover panel will need work, new decklid outer and inner skin. Lower body is in great shape for the age, body still bolted to the frame. The frame has some heavy pitting in spots around the K member areas, front cross member is broke. The lower subs look good except in the area of the cowl feet area, the body will need a spot of rust repair above the windshield and the passenger door I have the patch to fix the area above the passenger door area.

Extra parts…. I have a 3w cowl top, both lower cowl feet areas that come back past the lower curve of the lower doors and a original drivers side 3w body side cowl, rocker, windshield a pillar and quarter panel trunk lid gutter has been trimmed off, I think it was a wall hanger side of a 3w in a shop or garage.

2 bodies and all the extras for 26,500 obo.
Call 402 306 7382 for more info.
fatkidscars is offline   Reply With Quote