Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-30-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
JRHASZARD

Default 39 Pickup Frame parts.

City: Ophelia
State: Virginia

The frame aft of the cab of my 39 Pickup is rusted, repaired (poorly) and mangled. Looking for another frame close to me , or parts to repair this one. Needed are : X member parts , the two short lateral pieces by the transmission ; the rear inner parts that go from the center aft of the transmission and join the siderails near the rear kickup; and the rear crossmember that goes over the rear spring. Thanks, John 772-913-0190.
JRHASZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
DRM262

Default Re: 39 Pickup Frame parts.

Hi. I have probably one of the nicest 35-39 Ford truck frames I've ran across. it's actually a 38 frame I think. because if my memory serves me right, 39's had juice brakes. there is only one area of my frame that is rusted, and that's right in the rear bend on the right rear where the spare tire mount was located. it's a small area that could be easily fixed and I know they make a frame patch section for the area I'm talking about. The rest of the frame is in really good condition. it would need blasted and painted, but it's not hiding anything the way it sits now. it also has the front axle assembly still under the front of it. I also have a rear axle that's very nice. but it's an earlier axle. "smaller bolt pattern and mechanical brakes" If you're interested, you can call me at 812-249-4129. The frame is located in Terre Haute, Indiana My name is Don
DRM262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
JRHASZARD

Default Re: 39 Pickup Frame parts.

Don, I am definitely interested. How much would you be asking? I'll call you today. THANKS, JOHN
JRHASZARD is offline   Reply With Quote