Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2016, 07:19 AM   #18
Rex_A_Lott

Default Re: Peter Tommasini metal shaping class with two Fordbarn members is about to begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Kelley View Post
First I want to Thank Will for opening up his shop and hosting this class. I learned a lot and would not hesitate to recommend this class to anyone with the slightest interest in sheet metal at any level.
Here are before and after pictures of my compressor cowl corners that we repaired as part of a 'class project'. The right side is not quite done yet. You can see the arc where it is marked to be cut out for the compressor air tank. What really amazed me is that we actually formed these 'patch' panels out of a flat piece of steel right there during the class.
Nice first post Gary! I hope you dont wait 6 years until the next one. Glad to see you made it home safely.
Will was an awesome host, I was really amazed at some of the equipment he has collected and created. He also offered to help me on any Model A projects I had and after looking at his two Henry awards, I realized that there is a wealth of knowledge there that I cant just run down to the store and buy...it only came through years of research hard work!
Rex_A_Lott is offline   Reply With Quote