Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #1
Flathead41ford

Default 1968 Ford Country Sedan PART OUT

City: Mentor
State: Ohio
Price: $1

I am parting out this 68 Ford wagon. 390, c6, rear axle and bucket seats are not available. The only accessory off the 390 that I am keeping is the alternator. The car was totaled around 1990 and sat in a trailer until about 2 weeks ago. The sheet metal on the car is solid accept for the tail gate. All glass is good that I can see. I was told the tail gate window still worked when parked but I have not tried yet. Doors are solid but the rears are jammed shut. I can get the doors off and would expect them to be as solid as the fronts. Light damage to the LF fender that could be repaired. Or the fender could be used to repair a rotted one. Both bumpers are tweaked. This is an AC, power steering, power disc brake and cruise control car. All accessories still in the car. Unfortunately raccoons destroyed the material in the interior. But, there is still a lot of good stuff in there. I know this was hit and repaired in the rear at some point and there is some sort of filler back there. I couldn't tell you for sure about the rest of the car. The car is located at my house in Mentor OH 44060 and you are welcome to take a look at it by appointment. Feel free to call or text for any info. I do not come onto this site very much so I don't know when I would see a PM from here. All sales are first come first serve. Thanks, Bob 440-three four six-3333

I have several pictures that I can text or email. I can also take a pic of anything you want to see. The photos will not upload onto this site.
Flathead41ford is offline   Reply With Quote