Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-28-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
MY46FORD

Default 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe For Sale

City: Barrie
State: Ontario
Price: 35,000. US

Original looking 46 Ford Coupe with late model drive train 350 Crate motor with 350 Automatic, 9 " ford rear end with engineered rear springs, disc brakes on the front with a power booster, nickel plated brake lines, and the appropriate valves, vintage heat & air conditioner, Vega steering box, outside sunvisor, fender skirts, dual exhaust, coker radial white wall tires, upholstery done to specs, professionally rewired and converted to 12 volt with new harness, gas tank restored,with electric fuel pump, ignitor installed to replace points , carb rebuilt 2013, new aluminum radiator with 16" electric fan, seat belts in both front & rear, fog lights, am/fm radio with cassette player. Paint and chrome excellent. Owner has had this car since December 2006. Prior to me purchasing the car it was located in Oklahoma and Arkansas area. The car runs and drives great. Car is located 1 hour from Toronto Airport. Pictures available if you e-mail at [email protected] Priced to sell at $35,000.00 US Funds
MY46FORD is offline   Reply With Quote