Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-01-2012, 05:49 PM   #61
gmc1941

Default Re: Drake parts

If we keep commentING on BD then the thread won't go away. LET IT BE, THE HORSE IS DEAD

Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood.
gmc1941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #62
Kube

Attached is our printed policy available online and in our catalogs, which clearly states “when the return is due to our error, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges, and immediately exchange or refund”. To date – we have not received the return of the floor board seals from Mike K., if he does choose to return them, we will fit them up to the original floor boards we have and compare them to our existing inventory and compare them to the Ford prints and if we find a discrepancy, will most certainly refund his return postage along with the part cost (or exchange if he wishes), just like we always have and would do with any customer.

Bob[/QUOTE]
Hey Bob, I told you I wasn't going to remove the seals. I had already altered them to fit.
I really got a laugh when you suggested that Ford had perhaps changed the boards in 1939 production. You and I both know that is not even a consideration. To suggest such is laughable.
Your so called policy of refunding the shipping is total BS. How many guys need to call you out on that before maybe, just maybe you admit it.
I just sent back two items that the sales gal admitted to not fitting.
I got the refund for the parts right away. Thanks.
No shipping fees...
You Bob have done your best to change the subject as any politician in the proverbial 'corner' does but many see through the poop... it does remain a matter of ethics.
You know I no longer buy from you. Still, I have clients that do.
I had a bad part from Carpenter last week. Not only were they very nice about it, they refunded the return shipping immediately.
Yes, I can over look bad parts. However, not poor ethics.

For those of you that can't understand this, I feel for you. Some one on this thread had said "if you are raised on crap you will learn to crave it".
Many of you, by your own words have proven how wise that (quoted) person is.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #63
bbrocksr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kube View Post
Attached is our printed policy available online and in our catalogs, which clearly states “when the return is due to our error, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges, and immediately exchange or refund”. To date – we have not received the return of the floor board seals from Mike K., if he does choose to return them, we will fit them up to the original floor boards we have and compare them to our existing inventory and compare them to the Ford prints and if we find a discrepancy, will most certainly refund his return postage along with the part cost (or exchange if he wishes), just like we always have and would do with any customer.

Bob
Hey Bob, I told you I wasn't going to remove the seals. I had already altered them to fit.
I really got a laugh when you suggested that Ford had perhaps changed the boards in 1939 production. You and I both know that is not even a consideration. To suggest such is laughable.
Your so called policy of refunding the shipping is total BS. How many guys need to call you out on that before maybe, just maybe you admit it.
I just sent back two items that the sales gal admitted to not fitting.
I got the refund for the parts right away. Thanks.
No shipping fees...
You Bob have done your best to change the subject as any politician in the proverbial 'corner' does but many see through the poop... it does remain a matter of ethics.
You know I no longer buy from you. Still, I have clients that do.
I had a bad part from Carpenter last week. Not only were they very nice about it, they refunded the return shipping immediately.
Yes, I can over look bad parts. However, not poor ethics.

For those of you that can't understand this, I feel for you. Some one on this thread had said "if you are raised on crap you will learn to crave it".
Many of you, by your own words have proven how wise that (quoted) person is.[/QUOTE]

You've certainly displayed your "ethics" give it up. Bill
bbrocksr is offline   Reply With Quote